Percentage of MGTOW on this site

Percentage of MGTOW on this site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
MGTOW at it's core is actually not bad. And it's also beneficial to some men.

Ppl are exaggerating and generalizing its message, based on the vocal bad apples or the red pill ragers they've seen from the group.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't follow mgtow because I have witnessed what celibacy can do to so called holy men in the church these priests and bishops more importantly the holy scriptures doesn't ordain it.

I do empathise with most western men who are married they have to put up with the western feminist modern system where a man has no rights in the courts and both as a father and a husband

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How is it beneficial to some men ?
If you were a man and you knew in the west as a father you have no rights in the family courts would you still raise a child in the west knowing at anytime the child's mother can take the child away from you and forcing you to never see those kids through the family courts that favours the mother over the father when it comes to custody of the child?

How about the divorce courts you know how bias they can be right? Would you be willing to play Russian roulette with all that money you earned and wealth you accumulated through blood sweat and tears?

TooMacaan

VIP
How is it beneficial to some men ?
'Going your own way' is more like a philosophy. There's more to life than s-x/relationships, and adhering to societal expectations just because.

The good parts of MGTOW functioned as more of a 'self improvement' type of thing, (rather than being stuck in the RPrage phase and berating women all day, like some of the popular YT members do). It was mostly men sharing their experiences with their traumatic divorces; educating other men to not be too naive, encouraging men to be productive (focus on work, take up hobbies, etc), and advising men to find fulfillment within themselves first (instead of revolving their whole lives around women).

I like them a lot better than some MRAs, and definitely more than PUA scum, that's for sure.

VixR

Veritas
There's a lot of unresolved angst and anger in MGTOWs stemming from undue entitlement and incompetency due to social disorders and not having any good mentors to navigate their plane of existence. That said, I somewhat enjoy reading their content out of curiosity and seeing another perspective. My immediate tendency is to feel sorry for them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What does self improvement have to do with MGTOW? Do you have subscribe to MGTOW to improve your quality of life?
Look at this white knight cunnilingus machine as the saying goes knowledge is power and mgtow encourages men to do their due diligence before they enter into marriage in the west where the system is rigged and the odds stacked up against the man.

What do you know about divorce courts or family courts?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a lot of unresolved angst and anger in MGTOWs stemming from undue entitlement and incompetency due to social disorders and not having any good mentors to navigate their plane of existence. That said, I somewhat enjoy reading their content out of curiosity and seeing another perspective. My immediate tendency is to feel sorry for them.
Yeah I could see how you could find it funny after all you're a female so why should men's rights fathers rights and boys getting put on retlin for acting boisterous on the school playground due to testosterone bother you? Yeah I could see how it could be a laughing matter for a feminist cause it fits your narrative

Zeus

STYLIN
Look at this white knight cunnilingus machine as the saying goes knowledge is power and mgtow encourages men to do their due diligence before they enter into marriage in the west where the system is rigged and the odds stacked up against the man.

What do you know about divorce courts or family courts?

Stop trying to pick and choose. MGTOW isn't only anti-marriage, it's completely anti-women you fucking spastic.

inb4 you respond to me by using a music video

also, you can be anti-marriage and not subscribe to MGTOW.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Look at how many single mother homes there are in the diaspora clearly something is amiss but these white knights don't want to rock the boat cause they haven't got the testicular fortitude no back bone cause they're afraid that their chick won't allow them to perform cunnlingus on them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop trying to pick and choose. MGTOW isn't only anti-marriage, it's completely anti-women you fucking spastic.

inb4 you respond to me by using a music video

also, you can be anti-marriage and not subscribe to MGTOW.
Mgtow exposes women's nature even prophet Muhammad pbuh on his last sermon warned us about women repeating three times to be-careful of women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts