Percentage of MGTOW on this site

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I from what I've just red. I want to know why you do it? Not trying to make fun of you but where you hurt by a girl or some?

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I'm a 'male feminist' for the West because feminism drives down white fertility rates. Therefore strategically useful.

I read a little regarding red pill theory. I don't believe in love or other sentiments. I wouldn't label myself as MGTOW though. it seems definitive...

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
It goes against the sunnah of my beloved prophet (saw), I used to believe in not marrying.

However now I have changed my outlook on this fleeting existence, we have to make the best us of our time on this lowly earth.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Gaaaaaaaaay.

Women can be feminists and still be with men. But MGTOW followers always tend to be gay and vagina envy.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
never heard of this shit,
This is my belief.
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.Quran 4:34

mgtow is basically "white people problems". These guys want to find a virgin cadaan woman, that would be a stay at home mom. :mjlol:. A unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending