People who bring you down

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
There will always be a friend or even family of yours who never wants to see your success. They’ll bring you down with them. One really good example is Halssa. pretty, dark skin, her youtube channel was so popular back in 2016. Hijabi videos, makeup tutorials. But whenever her sister came on a vid with her, you could see Halssa’s personality changed drastically. She went from quiet to ratchet and saying “PERIODT” every 2 secs. (The American accent is horrible don’t get me started on that) Halssa would have made it big in the industry if it wasn’t for her sister wallahi. She could have made a makeup brand, be the next somali Fenty or Huda, she could have become a business woman instead of coming back home drunk everyday with her sister. Look at her now, single baby momma, ig model, no reputation. Shaking ass for a living. Its her life at the end of the day, but wallahi she could have became a buisnesswoman. Mark my words, her sister will be her downfall. She had potential to be big in the industry (she could have been the next Nikki Tutorials) but her sis is a terrible influence on her and doesn’t have anything going on for her I swear. It’s so ratchet. The Miami vid was terrible. twerking on random street men and getting in a car with them. Their voice annoys me too, “YOU KNOW THE FUCCKING VIBES” every 2 seconds like chill.

i would love to see halssa chill down and try again for the last time to major it the buisness industry. People would love her, darkskin African single mother. She needs to get rid of her sister and the ratchet ness in the next 2 years.

dont let negative people stay in your lives. Cut them off

Villainess

Those to sisters need help. With their fake blaccent and they attitude. Did one of them not just give birth?
Yerpppppp. The accent is cringing me. Second hand embarrassment. I swear this girl could do something with her life, imagine her making a makeup brand for darkskins?

Yerpppppp. The accent is cringing me. Second hand embarrassment. I swear this girl could do something with her life, imagine her making a makeup brand for darkskins?
I know, So sad that she’s wasting her life with bums instead of trying to get that bag. But it’s a open secret that Halssa is really stupid so I don’t have high expectations for her.

Villainess

I know, So sad that she’s wasting her life with bums instead of trying to get that bag. But it’s a open secret that Halssa is really stupid so I don’t have high expectations for her.
its all fun and games until she reaches 30 with a 5 yr old kid. she’s loosing fame and nothing’s going on for her. I really wish she would suceed. But like u said, halssa’s dumb the only “bag” she knows is stripping:damn:

Villainess

Hmmm I don't like halssa slander. These girls went through a lot, they were bound to end up like this. They're both Peng
did you read it? I never slandered either of them. I’m praising Halssa, pity. read through all of what I wrote before commenting

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
OK. Wait a minute. You want to make a ratchet qaxbaah human to us??? U want to humanize her? I don't think soooooooooooooooooooooooo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ayeeyo you really are a evil hater. Weren’t you just hating on Hamdia a couple of months ago? Now you changed your prey to Halssa?

R u comparing Hamdia Ahmed to these adoon concubines??? Seriously now???

Hamdia Ahmed has respect. I make fun of her dark skin, thats all. I have apologized many times.

But u wont find me apologizing on a drunk qaxbaah

Hamdia Ahmed has respect. I make fun of her dark skin, thats all. I have apologized many times.

Fair enough, But we still shouldn’t hate on her. She is obviously not very mentally stable and is pretty stupid to be honest so we can only pray for her.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Fair enough, But we still shouldn’t hate on her. She is obviously not very mentally stable and is pretty stupid to be honest so we can only pray for her.

Ok I will pray for both of them. :)

1601485483725.png

Villainess

Her parents died, she has a fatherless baby right now I think she needs to be dealed with softly. shes going thru a hard time period in her life

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her parents died, she has a fatherless baby right now I think she needs to be dealed with softly. shes going thru a hard time period in her life

Ilaahii haasooo hanuuniyo

Trending