People are waking up to the yahood power

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The question of Palestine vs Israel is a complicated one. If Injustice has happened, on both side, let it be to Allaah swt the ultimate just judge. But i will tell you this, already both are losers. Because no one is fighting in the name of Allaah. They are fighting over Dunya, pathetic arid land which happen to have a sacred Islamic monuments. If you die for your Allaah swt, that would have been a more noble cause.

Both of them are fighting for dunya. Land & Greed.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Palestine will not be allowed in Israel because they are untrust worthy. They will self bomb nearly every day if they could. thinking by killing innocent Jews they are going to paradise
All that for the paradise not because of decades of injustice, killing and stealing lands, that leads to this kind of acts?. You make it sound shallow and ignore the input that isreal Israelis had contributed to.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
All that for the paradise not because of decades of injustice, killing and stealing lands, that leads to this kind of acts?. You make it sound shallow and ignore the input that isreal Israelis had contributed to.

No believe me, i am not ignoring Israel. Of course they are not innocent. They are a nation who are fighting to have a place of their own. They are an accursed people who forever will be hated by every race until the end of time. They have my pity. But they also have my awe. They do not choose to be in victimhood. They are land grabbers yes. So is Putin of Russia, but u seem to like him very much.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
No believe me, i am not ignoring Israel. Of course they are not innocent. They are a nation who are fighting to have a place of their own. They are an accursed people who forever will be hated by every race until the end of time. They have my pity. But they also have my awe. They do not choose to be in victimhood. They are land grabbers yes. So is Putin of Russia, but u seem like him very much.
First I didn't say I like Putin, second all what Israel did and do is just for Israeli live in a place of their own? That's it, just land grabbers? All the massacres that started weren't things to be look at?. Why Palestinians cannot be looked at the same way as Israelis then?. Just poor people who do massacres (which Palestinians didn't commit as far as I know) and garb lands?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First I didn't say I like Putin, second all what Israel did and do is just for Israeli live in a place of their own? That's it, just land grabbers? All the massacres that started weren't things to be look at?. Why Palestinians cannot be looked at the same way as Israelis then?. Just poor people who do massacres (which Palestinians didn't commit as far as I know) and garb lands?

Massacres? explain

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
israel should strengthen connections with somaliland, if the powerful yahuuds recognize us then the world will follow

race mixing agenda is a conspiracy theory which has no basis other than the basement of weed smoking clubs.

And Yes, USA does support Israel as they ought to, otherwise the blood loving middle easterns will eat the Israel alive thinking it will send them to Janaah, which is a falsehood i cannot stand.
Well believe it or not, race-mixing propaganda is live and HAPPENING. It’s just being done in a very secret and subtle way the average person will not notice until the process is complete and main supporters of it are JEWS. Things like ‘Equality and Diversity Act’ are laws that are put into place to promote it, so that you cannot combat or refute it and if you do, you will be called ‘Racist’. So I wouldn’t really be surprised if you think it’s just a conspiracy, because that is the way they want you to think. And also Israel will fall as said in the Quran

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Well if they did commit there massacre it is between them and God. Everybody will pay for their actions. For me, presently i saw, Palestinians and Israel should get a long and be neighbors.
Ah it should be between them and God but the victim cannot retaliate, the Palestinians are barbaric terrorists who seek paradise by his actions, but Israel action are merely to defend itself and the massacres should be between them and God.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well believe it or not, race-mixing propaganda is live and HAPPENING. It’s just being done in a very secret and subtle way the average person will not notice until the process is complete and main supporters of it are JEWS. Things like ‘Equality and Diversity Act’ are laws that are put into place to promote it, so that you cannot combat or refute it and if you do, you will be called ‘Racist’. So I wouldn’t really be surprised if you think it’s just a conspiracy, because that is the way they want you to think. And also Israel will fall as said in the Quran

Ok what about the phenomenon of Blacks mixing with Whites & Somalis too. Is that a race mixing conspiracy?

Ok what about the phenomenon of Blacks mixing with Whites & Somalis too. Is that a race mixing conspiracy?
It has nothing to do with White or Black or Somalis. All races will suffer in the end making it easier for Jews to control us.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It has nothing to do with White or Black or Somalis. All races will suffer in the end making it easier for Jews to control us.

U do know, with all the Jews mixing, they all end up being non practicing jews right? Agnostic & atheists. The entire world is going towards falling down a cliff. Only thing will save us is worship of Allaah swt

The reason why israel is afraid of taking palestinians as citizens is because it will threaten the majority in their country.Plus, in terms of cohesiveness as a country leaving palestinians waiting on the edges creates an external enemy so they work harder lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its actually a matter of survival. Palestinians cannot be trusted to live in israel in peace. The separation is wise

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
No one should support racism of any kind, including Antisemitism. It’s wrong to stereotype Jews as much as it is to stereotype black people.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And they are cancelling and silencing anyone who questions them. Grime artist Wiley called Jews out and offered to sit and debate them. Now he has been banned by twitter, Facebook and instagram and calls for police to get involved in Uk. Wallahi it’s sickening how powerful they are
See black ppl that's real cancel culture.

The yahuud have real power. Admirable, no wonder the cadaan incels hate them.

:mjlol:

They are doing it at the cost of Palestinian lives. They are also under the protection and assurance of the USA which they btw, financially and economically control. Plus, they are extinguishing races through race-mixing propaganda which they support and fund heavily.
Race-mixing & open borders are 2 things they love. No wonder why they were kicked out of 100+ territories. And they hate White ppl so much they cucked them within 80 years & let's not forget George Soros funds for open borders, coloured revolutions, BLM & other stuff.
EcVgZ3DWsAIl-BK.jpeg
EcVgZ3EWsAMtQjn.jpeg
EcVgZ3CXkAAyTWe.jpeg

Attachments

• EZx-EsWWAAAnMbP.jpeg
    EZx-EsWWAAAnMbP.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 44

Trending