People are waking up to the yahood power

And they are cancelling and silencing anyone who questions them. Grime artist Wiley called Jews out and offered to sit and debate them. Now he has been banned by twitter, Facebook and instagram and calls for police to get involved in Uk. Wallahi it’s sickening how powerful they are

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wiley is an attention seeker so he had this coming, he should’ve known mentioning them would’ve ended his career.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Jews were heavily invovled in the transatlantic slave trade but they would prefer people don't point this out.

The vice president of the confederacy:
1546562045036.jpg
1444844475406.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And they are cancelling and silencing anyone who questions them. Grime artist Wiley called Jews out and offered to sit and debate them. Now he has been banned by twitter, Facebook and instagram and calls for police to get involved in Uk. Wallahi it’s sickening how powerful they are

My question is WHY is active constant attack on the JEWS?????? I do not understand. Even the so called poor Palestines, they are aggressive. No one wants peace & living together.

In 2020 we should not be hating on any group. The hate energy should be focussed on people who hate peace.

Al Muslim

My question is WHY is active constant attack on the JEWS?????? I do not understand. Even the so called poor Palestines, they are aggressive. No one wants peace & living together.

In 2020 we should not be hating on any group. The hate energy should be focussed on people who hate peace.

Why would Palestinians want peace when their land has been invaded by foreigners? If someone broke into your home killed your family and claimed most of the house belonged to him because it was written in a book you don't believe in, would you be ok with that?

‘People who hate peace’, Which are JEWS

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would Palestinians want peace when their land has been invaded by foreigners? If someone broke into your home killed your family and claimed most of the house belonged to him because it was written in a book you don't believe in, would you be ok with that?

Great point. Agreed. But historically the Jews originated from there & then immigrated else where thru historical persecutions were displaced, actually desired to be driven out of existence. Which it aint happening. I know getting along is not also workable. So i guess, i say, the current limbo situation is suitable.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
‘People who hate peace’, Which are JEWS

I don't think so. I don't see Jews walking around saying other races need to be extinguished. They are busy building their country into a super power

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Well, in the Israeli political parties are mostly right wing to extreme right wing who see any compromise with Palestinians a big no. For instance the internationally illegall settlement in the west bank, and advocating to annex all west bank land is an example. With these political parties their is no peace, and dont think that the Palestinians who lost land and will lose more land in the future will accept that.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well, in the Israeli political parties are mostly right wing to extreme right wing who see any compromise with Palestinians a big no. For instance the internationally illegall settlement in the west bank, and advocating to annex all west bank land is an example. With these political parties their is no peace, and dont think that the Palestinians who lost land and will lose more land in the future will accept that.

accepting might be best practice in my humble opinion.

Al Muslim

I don't think so. I don't see Jews walking around saying other races need to be extinguished. They are busy building their country into a super power

They regularly do that, I while back an israeli politician said something to that effect about arabs. They recently announced a plan to officially annex the west bank. Furthermore, their prosperity is not a product of their work ethic or ingenuity, rather the billions of dollars in aid they receive annually.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They regularly do that, I while back an israeli politician said something to that effect about arabs. They recently announced a plan to officially annex the west bank. Furthermore, their prosperity is not a product of their work ethic or ingenuity, rather the billions of dollars in aid they receive annually.

I find hard to believe. the Jews are full of ingenuity. The money Aide is just a bonus

They are doing it at the cost of Palestinian lives. They are also under the protection and assurance of the USA which they btw, financially and economically control. Plus, they are extinguishing races through race-mixing propaganda which they support and fund heavily.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Would Israel accept the Palestinians as citizens and give them right? No it would not. So anyway the Palestinians are screwed up

Palestine will not accept to be citizens of Israel. That is my whole point. If you are imbued in hate of Jews since childhood, Juiced up with wrong Islam interpretations, how can you get along with "the people of the book", which Quran calls the Jews???

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are doing it at the cost of Palestinian lives. They are also under the protection and assurance of the USA which they btw, financially and economically control. Plus, they are extinguishing races through race-mixing propaganda which they support and fund heavily.

race mixing agenda is a conspiracy theory which has no basis other than the basement of weed smoking clubs.

And Yes, USA does support Israel as they ought to, otherwise the blood loving middle easterns will eat the Israel alive thinking it will send them to Janaah, which is a falsehood i cannot stand.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Palestine will not accept to be citizens of Israel. That is my whole point. If you are imbued in hate of Jews since childhood, even wrong interpretation Islam, how can you get along with the people of the book, which Quran calls the Jews>>>???
As if the Israelis will give them any right in their lands, neither the Palestinians will accept the stealing of their lands, nor the Israeli will accept giving the Palestinians any right. Why you constantly make it look like as if the Palestinians are to blame?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As if the Israelis will give them any right in their lands, neither the Palestinians will accept the stealing of their lands, nor the Israeli will accept giving the Palestinians any right. Why you constantly make it look like as if the Palestinians are to blame?

The Palestine will not be allowed in Israel because they are untrust worthy. They will self bomb nearly every day if they could. thinking by killing innocent Jews they are going to paradise

Trending