PATHETIC! CAIR agent in Minnesota, Hussein Jeylani, on social media recruiting folks to come pray Juma prayer front of Floyd’s court.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My powers exceed yours loooool. I am reer Uk so my little greek demons can haunt him terribly

u r not in the UK, my Jiini already told me! loool dear Halimo supremacist loool

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
u r not in the UK, my Jiini already told me! loool dear Halimo supremacist loool

giphy.gif

Lmao! Only few months later a Somali kid was killed by police and not a single peep from anyone. If anything most Somalis were supportive that he was killed and his family’s home torn upside down smh
American Somalis in nutshell. They are so eager to be accepted. Absolute begs these people.

Folks here dissing CAIR are ungrateful. CAIR is a civil right's organization that's always on the frontlines defending the civil rights of American Muslims and fighting Islamophobia.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Lmao! Only few months later a Somali kid was killed by police and not a single peep from anyone. If anything most Somalis were supportive that he was killed and his family’s home torn upside down smh
Obviously being somali doesn't mean shit tbh. I've learned that recently. It means zilch.

Trending