PATHETIC! CAIR agent in Minnesota, Hussein Jeylani, on social media recruiting folks to come pray Juma prayer front of Floyd’s court.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Someone gotta put some senses into that Jeylani guy.
He didn’t ask for that for poor officer Noor.

Unbelievable this guy has been given hero status, his family are millionaires. Now Muslims are praying for him do they not know he was a star.:deadmanny:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

The money would make you do anything. But praying in front of the courthouse? A mockery. Isn't MSP in curfew anyways, all the time, something happens down there. Even before any of these occurs, the place was crazy, now its a GTA Lobby on a Friday night

Someone gotta put some senses into that Jeylani guy.
He didn’t ask for that for poor officer Noor.
One thing Uk beats America in is deen. We seem to have far less jeylani types of Muslims here. They know men like me will jump them a Tuesday morning when they least expect it nacala George floyd utukada kulahan

I hope CAIR gets shut down. Muslims are not a wing of the Democrats.

It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

-Surah At-Tawbah 9:33

I feel like the liberal Muslims insult Islam and it is deeply offensive to me.

Islam is destined to prevail over all other religions and ideologies. Islam is superior to all of them.

The Quran specifically tells us that Islam is supposed to prevail over all other religions and ideologies. How can anyone act like Islam needs to adjust itself to accommodate other religions and ideologies? All the other religions and ideologies need to adjust themselves to follow what Islam says. If Islam says one thing and liberalism (or any other ideology) says another thing, it is very simple- liberalism is wrong. Islam is the true religion, revealed by God for the benefit of humanity. It is the greatest religion in the world and it is the answer for the problems of humanity. Muslims don't need to become a wing of the Democrats. The Democrats should take the shahadah and follow Islam and accept that Islam is superior. The Democrat platform is from humans. Islam is from our Creator.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
The point of jum'ah prayer and its khutbah has always been to push the state narrative. What liberal Islam? This is as traditional as it gets! Muslims have been Westernized into thinking jum'ah is just a religious get together like Sunday morning where you exchange some pieties and go home to get some sleep. The Ummah has slept long enough. Very sad how we are losing our deen. Glad to see CAIR is reviving the faith.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The point of jum'ah prayer and its khutbah has always been to push the state narrative. What liberal Islam? This is as traditional as it gets! Muslims have been Westernized into thinking jum'ah is just a religious get together like Sunday morning where you exchange some pieties and go home to get some sleep. The Ummah has slept long enough. Very sad how we are losing our deen. Glad to see CAIR is reviving the faith.

What the hell are you on about :farmajoyaab:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra Where is that nigga madax iyo calool when you need him to snitch on his fellow somalis :mjhaps:

its not good to make fun of someone who is crippled. I will send a curse to u guys to be crippled.
1618581952802.png

Trending

Latest posts