Passive aggressive teachers?

How do you stand this breed of teachers? These kind refuse to be put on a leash. I have loads and loads of stories of bad teachers. They’re extremely wicked & shockingly evil and vile. Do y’all got any stories? :hmm:

psyche

To each their own
Teachers pet here.

Generally loved by all, But on the rare situation where a teacher wrongfully shames me I switch to a semi-b##chy attitude.

Not enough to get me in trouble, but enough for them to get annoyed until I stop being petty and start becoming their favorite again.

Last edited:

Thugnificent

Father, lover, scholar, landheer
Teachers pet here.

Generally loved by all, But on the rare situation where a teacher wrongfully shames me I switch to a semi-b##chy attitude.

Not enough to get me in trouble, but enough for them to get annoyed until I stop being petty and start becoming their favorite again.
I feel sorry for your future husband

:it0tdo8:
Show them love, they might be having a difficult time in their life and if you are annoyed then just try to ignore them don't inflict more mental damage on the poor soul.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I only was taught by wise people who were older.
Education institutions aren't needed to keep mentally sharp.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
This is my opinion on Western Education from things I've witnessed on the internet and news forums:

Teachers should be patient, caring, and understanding instead of treating their work as a desk job but fully attentive.
Too often you'll see videos of old white people with teacher status act like racist cops to young people who honestly were probably just messing around (flinging stuff in class, horseplay, smack talk) just getting bullied, I'm offended that not enough black kids get the proper education they need instead trained for lower expectations including subconscious imprisoning.
Why such people are even allowed to teach children puzzles me.

It would be cool to have a teacher like in that movie "Stand and Deliver"
But the movies are all Disney and leaving no real leg room for actual heroes to properly handle young minds to grow good.

Teachers pet here.

Whimsical, teachers pets can cheat through the whole semester and they’d still get their grade rounded up hella points :kendrickcry::mjcry:

The semi y attitude LMFAAOOOO

This is my opinion on Western Education from things I've witnessed on the internet and news forums:

Teachers should be patient, caring, and understanding instead of treating their work as a desk job but fully attentive.
Too often you'll see videos of old white people with teacher status act like racist cops to young people who honestly were probably just messing around (flinging stuff in class, horseplay, smack talk) just getting bullied, I'm offended that not enough black kids get the proper education they need instead trained for lower expectations including subconscious imprisoning.
Why such people are even allowed to teach children puzzles me.

It would be cool to have a teacher like in that movie "Stand and Deliver"
But the movies are all Disney and leaving no real leg room for actual heroes to properly handle young minds to grow good.
Yes, yes and yes. In 2018 you seemed hot headed but now you seem smart asl. What have you been drinking :stevej:

Jungle

VIP
I dont like nobody thats passive agressive, i dont see no teachers so anybody round me like that ive got no time for. Do or say some shit round me more than 2 or 3 times im gonna say somethin and ready for w.e come behind it :kanyeshrug:

Trending