Partition of the Somali Peninsula

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
:snoop:
Sxb please tell me your trolling and not being serious. :kanyehmm:
you still believe I have no mp from kismayo despite the book mentioning he is from the local community and won a seat there despite the odds.

How can you claim to have a phD when u cannot analyse a paragraph:farmajoyaab:
If you are talking about now in jubaland parliament, yes they have 2 MPs.
But previously none!!!!
No chance.

Man 100% correct !!!
Galjecel was always our livestock keeper, as far I can remember.
They were always under Harti or Absame.
They don’t live by themselves.
The fight About grazing and territory was Always in between Harti and Absame. Especially Maxamad Zubeer and Harti.
Other people were miners too small to have An impact in Jubaland or Waamo.

JUbaland at large was Pax Absame, it was just kismayo town we wrestled with harti, even the countryside of kismayo was Pax Ogaden domain,

the little langabs former slaves are like BLM who hate the white masters who built the country, this is why former slaves should not be freed as they have too much cuqdad, galjecel, sheekhal, all these little creatures used to be workers for Ogadne, cleaning camel,s reading to our kids as macalim dugsi, hahaha

know i know how the white men feels in america when jarer go bat shyt crazy with their cuqdad, look at gabz, we feed him and now all he does is insult us, and praises marehan and hawiye despite marehan and HG raping him in berhani, which we gave back to him, 5,000 Ogaden boys died for this langab so he can get back his one and only tuulo gifted by us,

this is why i hate ahmed, i would shoot all langabs in the face and ship them back to hiraan, Dusamareeb etc

insha Allah may the next Ogaden leader be like Hitler

1598547151911.png

showing, the book said he was from kismayo, not he held a seat in kismayo,

so show me, anyone can claim they are from kismayo,

sxb how can you claim to be an educated man yet not provide evidence, we showed you evidence of how every MP from Kismayo was either Ogaden or MJ and the rest of jubland had 85% of the Mps hailing for the Absame tribe,

so please provide evidence this guys dad held a kursi in kismayo, :ayaanswag: :mahubowtf:
:gucciwhat::pachah1::pachah1::mjlol:

come take a look at this phd holder. He was elected from kismaayo But his constituency is in marka or Hargeisa.
:pachah1::drakelaugh:

:gucciwhat::pachah1::pachah1::mjlol:

come take a look at this phd holder. He was elected from kismaayo But his constituency is in marka or Hargeisa.
:pachah1::drakelaugh:

stop dancing around the issue, You claim he was voted for a kursi inside kismayo, where is the evidence, there is a list of MPs for the somalia state between 1960-1991 so please bring forth

stop being obsessed with me, just because i was man enough to have worked hard and have educated myself, why you so concerned with my degrees? just because you cannot read and do a single assignment at university with out failing,

bring forth evidence, where is your evidence ? :ayaanswag:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
JUbaland at large was Pax Absame, it was just kismayo town we wrestled with harti, even the countryside of kismayo was Pax Ogaden domain,

the little langabs former slaves are like BLM who hate the white masters who built the country, this is why former slaves should not be freed as they have too much cuqdad, galjecel, sheekhal, all these little creatures used to be workers for Ogadne, cleaning camel,s reading to our kids as macalim dugsi, hahaha

know i know how the white men feels in america when madow go bat shyt crazy with their cuqdad, look at gabz, we feed him and now all he does is insult us, and praises marehan and hawiye despite marehan and HG raping him in berhani, which we gave back to him, 5,000 Ogaden boys died for this langab so he can get back his one and only tuulo gifted by us,

this is why i hate ahmed, i would shoot all langabs in the face and ship them back to hiraan, Dusamareeb etc

insha Allah may the next Ogaden leader be like Hitler

View attachment 138915
Look is true what saying, because your population number and territory you have in Jubaland. Anybody who has that number and that territory will definitely be dominant any region. If Sheekhal or Galjecel has that number and that territory, they would have abused everybody else and dominate area.
So Don’t pay attention to those langaab.
Their claim are not based on fact.

@DalsanJubiland its why Allah made us the chosen race and the most dominant in the lands we conquered because only us can make langabs live in peace as we protect and defend Their rights. If they lived with other tribes they would be eaten. We are like the Romans known for our rights and laws. Even the nabi saw speak of the Romans and theiir love for rights and laws. The rest are moryaan like the barbarians. Can you imagine living with hawiye or Isaaq ? They would burn you alive kuwas

Trending