Partition of the Somali Peninsula

LaasaSuraad was is and will always be deegaan Gahayle

It was never was!

They sought refuge among the east Garhajis and abused the hospitality of their hosts. They can’t return to Lasa Surad because it was never their territory in the first place.

So Damal Muse of east Garhajis can’t claim Mudug and parts of Bari despite living there for 300 years after a blood feud but Gahayle who fled in the opposite direction 200 years ago because of another blood feud can claim the territory of their host?

This is a level of hypocrisy I’ve never seen before!

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
It was never was!

They sought refuge among the east Garhajis and abused the hospitality of their hosts. They can’t return to Lasa Surad because it was never their territory in the first place.

So Damal Muse of east Garhajis can’t claim Mudug and parts of Bari despite living there for 300 years after a blood feud but Gahayle who fled in the opposite direction 200 years ago because of another blood feud can claim the territory of their host?

This is a level of hypocrisy I’ve never seen before!
Damal Muuse are reer mudug
And its their land

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most of them returned to their ancestral land after the civil war but you’ll find some in Galkacyo and other places. They used to live with Harti (MJ) and Dir (Surre). dr.Gaboos, the neurosurgeon and former physician of the dictator Siad Barre, is one of them. He’s from Mudug but relocated to Hargeisa.

Damal Muuse are reer mudug
And its their land

Damal Muse can’t build their own settlement in Mudug because in Somali customary law you can’t encroach on the territory of the community that gave you refuge. This is why there are zero Damal Muse settlement in Mudug and Bari. It’s also the reason why they lack political representation because they are not among the original communities of that area.

Now the same applies to Gahayle but the difference is that Gahayle was allowed in 2007 by the government, after some lobbying from their elders, to build a small settlement for themselves (less than 100 families) in a farming area north of Erigavo but the idea that they can “reclaim” Lasa Surad is obviously false.

The same Riyale government also gave Fiqishini (Hawiya) permission to build a settlement of their own in 2010 despite Somali Xeer not making it permissible since their ancestor sought refuge among Dolbahanta. This has lead to armed conflicts as recent as 2017 in Hudun because the settlements have not been completed yet.

You sound retarded, when there is a member of your clan as an mp it represents the population and the will of the ppl but when its others its "bribes and partilines".
:mjlol:
Mr "phD" sheekadaan futadaade u'sheeg! You havent brought any evidence to your claim that there was no Gaaljecel mp from JL. Only retarded rants and fake bravado.

Dude I think your a doqon retarded ah,

how on earth do you think an MJ won seats in berbera, hargeysa, baydabo, Marka, borama etc with our bribes? do you think they rolled in and said we love democracy?

Hawiye and MJ were sharing the country and used all types of deception and corruption to win seats in parts of the country they do not live in,

how else do you explain MJ held at oen time 605 of kursis?

But in the Ogaden heartland we were too awake for it, MJ and HG targeted sleepy small clans and clans addicted to Qaat to care about who was their standing candidate

and yes, no one said galjecel did not have an MP, we just told you they did not have an MP from jubaland and yes galejcel came as camel cleaners for the Ogaden as servants and i will show you evidence since you asked for evidence, even white travellers and historians wrote about it in the 1990s :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

1598541431761.png

You sound retarded, when there is a member of your clan as an mp it represents the population and the will of the ppl but when its others its "bribes and partilines".
:mjlol:
Mr "phD" sheekadaan futadaade u'sheeg! You havent brought any evidence to your claim that there was no Gaaljecel mp from JL. Only retarded rants and fake bravado.

lol ignore these guys they are well versed on the demographics of occupied somali galbeed and nfd not so much on Somalia. not everything the white man says is true. The white man has documented his ancestor fled to Somalia after stealing a shoe in Yemen which is not true. mp shaacir is documented as being a mp from kismaayo in 1960. The book mckenzie quoted is called Africa’s First Democrats: Somalia's Aden A. Osman and Abdirazak H. Hussen

lol ignore these guys they are well versed on the demographics of occupied somali galbeed and nfd not so much on Somalia. not everything the white man says is true. The white man has documented his ancestor fled to Somalia after stealing a shoe in Yemen which is not true. mp shaacir is documented as being a mp from kismaayo in 1960. The book mckenzie quoted is called Africa’s First Democrats: Somalia's Aden A. Osman and Abdirazak H. Hussen

but you never had a single MP in jubaland between 1960-1991

and you came as a servant for Absame working as their camel herders

no one denies galejcel lives in hiraan, your just a magan or marti in jubaland and how dare you insult the people who controlled and conquered jubaland and made you their servants :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :damn: :damn: :damn:

1598543569542.png

but you never had a single MP in jubaland between 1960-1991

and you came as a servant for Absame working as their camel herders

no one denies galejcel lives in hiraan, your just a magan or marti in jubaland and how dare you insult the people who controlled and conquered jubaland and made you their servants :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :damn: :damn: :damn:

View attachment 138911

:salute:
Bravo mudane I just knew that these guys were full of shit.

be grateful for Ogaden, Ogaden took back berhani from marehan and HG terorist who killed little galejcel and gave it back to the galejcel,

Gabs keeps insulting us and forgets marehan and HG gang banged him in berhani and burned down their fields and even grew drugs , well that HG thug goobaale grew drugs in berhani

berhnai is not even a degmo, its a tuulo given as a gift by Ogaden to galjecle for their good serf service during their magan days under the protection of jubaland

and that quote in the book from a white writer originally the authors took it from,

galejcle did not have an MP in jubaland between 1960-1991

thye should be grateful Ogaden treated them with respect and paid them back for the servant service they did for us for a century for if it was maerehn they would have been raped in berhnai and their rights denied

and please do not use the hawiye card, HG killed and did more harm to galejcel in berhani than any other clan except for marehan, Gabz has Stockholm syndrome :mjlol: :snoop: :russ: :russ: :russ:

1598544729332.png

Last edited:

MP from kismayo, but did NOT have a kursi in kismayo,?

bring evidence showing this dude was an MP where his Constituency was based IN KISMAYO

so what, you had MJ MPs from baydabo, berbera, hargeysa, boramo and HG from Marka,

bring proof he held a kursi in Kismayo, Kismayo was a battle ground between harti and Ogaden only, not even buun can get a kursi until way after siad barre

Gabz is like the Black live matter jarer who wants to insults his former white masters, Gabz was owned wholly as a servile by Ogaden, he belonged to Mohamed Zubeer and was allowed to live in magan/marti in peace as long as he cleaned our camels yet like BLM today going around he wants to rewrite history and insult his former masters so he can sleep better at night

1598545351501.png

MP from kismayo, but did NOT have a kursi in kismayo,?

bring evidence showing this dude was an MP where his Constituency was based IN KISMAYO

so what, you had MJ MPs from baydabo, berbera, hargeysa, boramo and HG from Marka,

bring proof he held a kursi in Kismayo, Kismayo was a battle ground between harti and Ogaden only, not even buun can get a kursi until way after siad barre
:snoop:
Sxb please tell me your trolling and not being serious. :kanyehmm:
you still believe I have no mp from kismayo despite the book mentioning he is from the local community and won a seat there despite the odds.

How can you claim to have a phD when u cannot analyse a paragraph:farmajoyaab:

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
you still believe I have no mp from kismayo despite the book mentioning he is from the local community and won a seat there despite the odds.

Why do you bother he doesn't listen if you have any braincells I'd just stop replying.

showing, the book said he was from kismayo, not he held a seat in kismayo,

so show me, anyone can claim they are from kismayo,

sxb how can you claim to be an educated man yet not provide evidence, we showed you evidence of how every MP from Kismayo was either Ogaden or MJ and the rest of jubland had 85% of the Mps hailing for the Absame tribe,

so please provide evidence this guys dad held a kursi in kismayo, :ayaanswag: :mahubowtf:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Dude I think your a doqon retarded ah,

how on earth do you think an MJ won seats in berbera, hargeysa, baydabo, Marka, borama etc with our bribes? do you think they rolled in and said we love democracy?

Hawiye and MJ were sharing the country and used all types of deception and corruption to win seats in parts of the country they do not live in,

how else do you explain MJ held at oen time 605 of kursis?

But in the Ogaden heartland we were too awake for it, MJ and HG targeted sleepy small clans and clans addicted to Qaat to care about who was their standing candidate

and yes, no one said galjecel did not have an MP, we just told you they did not have an MP from jubaland and yes galejcel came as camel cleaners for the Ogaden as servants and i will show you evidence since you asked for evidence, even white travellers and historians wrote about it in the 1990s :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn: :damn:

View attachment 138909
Man 100% correct !!!
Galjecel was always our livestock keeper, as far I can remember.
They were always under Harti or Absame.
They don’t live by themselves.
The fight About grazing and territory was Always in between Harti and Absame. Especially Maxamad Zubeer and Harti.
Other people were miners too small to have An impact in Jubaland or Waamo.

Abdi samatar is the author.

Just know how they want to iririse history.
This guy claimed Ogaden were settled from Ethiopia by MSB.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts