Partition of the Somali Peninsula

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Buale is a well known Cawlyahan majority I dont know when this became a confusion to people on this site maybe because AS is in the area? Its actually the only place where a clan settles both sides of the river
2ED66696-EB1A-4CEA-959D-48DFD33B975A.jpeg

As for Saakow there is no doubt Saakow town is likely dominated by Raxanweyn but Salagle is similiarly dominated by Ogaden and is of similiar size. Also you would have a hard time convincing me east of the river is “half and half”
73515E8F-71C6-4652-B140-361616EEBFEA.jpeg

I will concede Jilib there are more Ogadens in Jilib then the mythical “HAG” but it is in my opinion a clear Bantu supermajority.

lol get that fake map out of here. This is the most accurate somali map. You can see other than kismaayo (harti majority) and afmadow ( og majority), the rest of lower Jubba is green. Middle Jubba is diverse. Gedo is mainly two clans. So stop with the baseless lies.
So Galjecel have districts in Garissa now @Mckenzie is this your star player for a “HAG” Jubbaland:pachah1:

Buale is a well known Cawlyahan majority I dont know when this became a confusion to people on this site maybe because AS is in the area? Its actually the only place where a clan settles both sides of the river
View attachment 138641
As for Saakow there is no doubt Saakow town is likely dominated by Raxanweyn but Salagle is similiarly dominated by Ogaden and is of similiar size. Also you would have a hard time convincing me east of the river is “half and half”
View attachment 138644
I will concede Jilib there are more Ogadens in Jilib then the mythical “HAG” but it is in my opinion a clear Bantu supermajority.

So Galjecel have districts in Garissa now @Mckenzie is this your star player for a “HAG” Jubbaland:pachah1:

@Removed educate yourself sxb read this book

lol get that fake map out of here. This is the most accurate somali map. You can see other than kismaayo (harti majority) and afmadow ( og majority), the rest of lower Jubba is green. Middle Jubba is diverse. Gedo is mainly two clans. So stop with the baseless lies.

no sxb thats the fake map made by hoto online :hemad: :hemad: :hemad: :hemad:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I have Never seen Dagoodi settlements in Jubaland .
I was born in Jubaland.
I have seen individual Dagoodi, but never settlements.
The guy who made this map is reer Hiiraan , he doesn’t know the region.
The other things, these people you mentioned are very small in west of Juba River.
Galjecel or Sheekhaal , forget others.
Cawarmale are Warsangli Harti.
Cawarmale are always part of Harti.
My uncle married Cawarmale and She is proud Harti.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

@Removed educate yourself sxb read this book
Saxiib Gardheeres true stronghold is in KG if you wont argue for where most of your clan lives dont tell me about the two Jubbas and Ogaden. It comes off weak claiming Badhaadhe Garissa and Afmadow when you are being pushed in Gedo, Bay, and Lower Shabelle do not cape for your rivals in JL for brownie points against a neutral clan:ufdup:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
what is an organic state? every state is man made and you claim siad barre chopped her up, did not the white coloniser s also chop her up to make a man made map or did the map of the land fall out of the sky?

calwyahan is majorty of middel juba and Raxanweyn were very well connected in 1960 and would have complaint and a HAG was president, so why cheat them if HAG and eley lived there? it was one man vote and Absame got all the kursi as a result, which proves your BS theory is wrong

the governor and MPs have all been Cawlyahan and and bartire and reer cabdulle in jllib, so how come eley sat and watched and HAG sat and watched as MPs and kuris being taken by Absame when HAG ruled the country as president?

there is no hawiye in jubaland and galjecel ere brought in as servants to clean our camels, dont call gabz, he was my servant and only discovered his tribe in 1991, in fact he lived as my servant and cleaner

kulaha there are hawiye in jubaland, what hawiye? and galjecel is 1991 hawiye and only suits HAG when beefing darood, sadly the langabs fall for that card all the time

Ogaden has given more rights to galjecel than all HAG added

:russsmug: :russ: :russ: :russ: :damn: :damn:

View attachment 138640

Colonial Powers created regions according to geography, Afwayne created regions to fit a clan agenda. This is common knowledge.
Upper Jubba use to compose Bay, Bakool, Gedo and Jubbada Dhexe. If a government in 1969 can create regions then a government in 2020 can also do that. You still haven't shown me these MPs sxb.

The source that you keep plastering is a study article from 1999, hardly a primary source. There are telegrams of the Mad Mullahs son stating his ppl are suffering slavery in Somaliland under Isaaq and i'm not paraphrasing :icon lol:

But since you keep posting that source, it agrees with what i have been saying - you are only a majority in south of the river in the area called TransJubba aka Colonial Jubbaland which bordered NFP and Tanaland. Raxanweyn is a majority north of the river and HAg clans can be found on both sides.

content-21.png

@Mckenzie no matter how you slice that cake Habar Gidir will be smaller than Gardheere stop trying to cape for Raxanweyn Mudug is whats in question:ulyin:

If Mudug can be split in two then there is no correct model. Anyone in Power can make changes as they see fit. Marka to Goobweyn is a HG sphere of influence and we are here to collect our dues ;)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Slight correction. Shabeelaha Hoose is majority Digil not Biyomaal. Second largest after Digil is Hawiye. Biyomaal is fourth largest behind madowweyne.
How is Mudug split in your opinion you too @Geesood
59FB8640-DA93-4568-971E-C8CEF473B090.png

Colonial Powers created regions according to geography, Afwayne created regions to fit a clan agenda. This is common knowledge.
Upper Jubba use to compose Bay, Bakool, Gedo and Jubbada Dhexe. If a government in 1969 can create regions then a government in 2020 can also do that. You still haven't shown me these MPs sxb.

The source that you keep plastering is a study article from 1999, hardly a primary source. There are telegrams of the Mad Mullahs son stating his ppl are suffering slavery in Somaliland under Isaaq and i'm not paraphrasing :icon lol:

But since you keep posting that source, it agrees with what i have been saying - you are only a majority in south of the river in the area called TransJubba aka Colonial Jubbaland which bordered NFP and Tanaland. Raxanweyn is a majority north of the river and HAg clans can be found on both sides.

View attachment 138657

If Mudug can be split in two then there is no correct model. Anyone in Power can make changes as they see fit. Marka to Goobweyn is a HG sphere of influence and we are here to collect our dues ;)
Is that all you have to say I expected more the guy is literally talking about the Sayid and Isaaqs :mjlol:

Firstly an organic border wouldn’t be an Italian border but pre-colonial land area of Waamo secondly I am a landowner in Gobweyn and can send you pictures of me drinking Caano geel there and your telling me about a sphere of influence :icon lol:

Mudug is already split in 2 by 2 similiarly armed clan fiefdoms It is the textbook definition of a shared gobol you would have less representation than Canfar :russ:

Mckenzie

VIP
How is Mudug split in your opinion you too @Geesood
View attachment 138673

Is that all you have to say I expected more the guy is literally talking about the Sayid and Isaaqs :mjlol:

Firstly an organic border wouldn’t be an Italian border but pre-colonial land area of Waamo secondly I am a landowner in Gobweyn and can send you pictures of me drinking Caano geel there and your telling me about a sphere of influence :icon lol:

Mudug is already split in 2 by 2 similiarly armed clan fiefdoms It is the textbook definition of a shared gobol you would have less representation than Canfar :russ:

Goobweyn is a Shiiqaal degmo, Jubbada Hoose is disputed wax kale iska daaye :umad:

739527370333.jpg

Goobweyn was an important town 100 years ago. It was the border between Italy and Britain. They brought a Colonial Army there to fight the Somalis who killed the first Cadaan of Jubbaland in 1893.

Canfar regions are the size of Cadaado district. Like i said, if a government can name regions and districts, then GalMudug will name Ceel Dibir as a region :umad:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Goobweyn is a Shiiqaal degmo, Jubbada Hoose is disputed wax kale iska daaye :umad:

View attachment 138683

Goobweyn was an important town 100 years ago. It was the border between Italy and Britain. They brought a Colonial Army there to fight the Somalis who killed the first Cadaan of Jubbaland in 1893.

Canfar regions are the size of Cadaado district. Like i said, if a government can name regions and districts, then GalMudug will name Ceel Dibir as a region :umad:
@Mckenzie you might confuse yourself but just know Habar Gidir is not a Southern clan:shaq:

anyways dont tell me about Gobweyn today as I have already mentioned it is quite literally my land the town itself swings with whoevers in Kismayo you should know this I thought it was HAG?

secondly its history falls with one man who conquered it from the Zanzibaris and had them kissing his soldiers feet
7DE377E0-9EF5-4D35-B22B-D98838E42ACC.jpeg

FBA91DC7-B9FB-4A3E-AE38-C3A8EA1DCDDF.jpeg

I will no longer make posts with you about this you are a novice in the true south your taarikh began and ended in the early 90s its why you need to claim phantom Galjecel for support whilst you fantasize over JL Puntland is gaining ground in Mudug :feedme:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

View attachment 138683

You do realize that Gobweyn was founded by Harti right? Gobweyn, Yontoy and even further up the river was traditional Harti grazing land until the war with Ogaden in the 1920s. Even that map you posted it says Herti, Merihan and Ogaden above Sheekhaal.

There is no area of Jubaland where the Darod do not graze. Cawlyahan camel herders border Dabarre 50 km east of Jilib, and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke graze into Bay. You own land if you can block someone from grazing there, how can Sheekhaal block Ogaden from grazing in Gobweyn?

:chrisfreshhah:

Mckenzie

VIP
@Mckenzie you might confuse yourself but just know Habar Gidir is not a Southern clan:shaq:

anyways dont tell me about Gobweyn today as I have already mentioned it is quite literally my land the town itself swings with whoevers in Kismayo you should know this I thought it was HAG?

secondly its history falls with one man who conquered it from the Zanzibaris and had them kissing his soldiers feet
View attachment 138704
View attachment 138705
I will no longer make posts with you about this you are a novice in the true south your taarikh began and ended in the early 90s its why you need to claim phantom Galjecel for support whilst you fantasize over JL Puntland is gaining ground in Mudug :feedme:

Yaa Afmadow iyo Dhoobley kugu haystay? Goobweyn baa laga hadlaya and i posted maps :icon lol: nigga you're running around with Absame but i can't mention my Hiraab cousins, let alone Gaaljecel?:kodaksmiley:

Friggin Axmed Madoobe rents his house in Kismayo from a reer Faralle Sacad HG and you think HG southern history starts in the 90s :icon lol:

HG was long in the deep South, not as refugees or colonial troops but actively running a business network since the start of the century.

Un modesto commerciante Averghedir che per i propri affari faceva la spola fra Lugh , Baidoa e Obbia fu il tramite per corrispondere con gli Averghedir Saad dove un suo fratello era considerato tra i notabili piú influenti .

A modest Averghedir merchant who for his own business shuttled between Lugh, Baidoa and Obbia was the intermediary to correspond with the Averghedir Saad where one of his brothers was considered among the most influential notables .

SOURCE Orizzonti d'impero: cinque anni in Somalia

You do realize that Gobweyn was founded by Harti right? Gobweyn, Yontoy and even further up the river was traditional Harti grazing land until the war with Ogaden in the 1920s. Even that map you posted it says Herti, Merihan and Ogaden above Sheekhaal.

There is no area of Jubaland where the Darod do not graze. Cawlyahan camel herders border Dabarre 50 km east of Jilib, and Reer Ugaas Sharmaarke graze into Bay. You own land if you can block someone from grazing there, how can Sheekhaal block Ogaden from grazing in Gobweyn?

:chrisfreshhah:

Marka, Baraawe, Jilib - Marka ilaayo Xaramka gurmad baa laga gaadhsiin :whew: SNA will reach the Promised Land before Kambooni Militia

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Yaa Afmadow iyo Dhoobley kugu haystay? Goobweyn baa laga hadlaya and i posted maps :icon lol: nigga you're running around with Absame but i can't mention my Hiraab cousins, let alone Gaaljecel?:kodaksmiley:

Friggin Axmed Madoobe rents his house in Kismayo from a reer Faralle Sacad HG and you think HG southern history starts in the 90s :icon lol:

HG was long in the deep South, not as refugees or colonial troops but actively running a business network since the start of the century.

Marka, Baraawe, Jilib - Marka ilaayo Xaramka gurmad baa laga gaadhsiin :whew: SNA will reach the Promised Land before Kambooni Militia
Individual lives everywhere and every city, but No HG settlements in Jubaland. Zero Settlements.
Gobweyn was An Arab town , start by Arabs.
But today is Majority Wardey Town.
Next is Absame
Then Galjecel , shekhaal and Harti.
Stop creating new stories.
In between Baraawe and Jamame by coast is Bayamaal and Madow Weyn .

HG were brought to Lower Shabelle in 1974 by MSB during Abaarti dhabodheer.

Then in 1990s they took over farms and they came in droves during the JVA era.
The reason why HG keep claimming a stake in Juboyinka is because they cant forget the cannabis plantations in Jilib and Jamaame they profeteered from.

Kulaha the house Madhoobe lives is owned by Sacad.

Sacad are xaaramin our neighbours in Xamar stole our property.

I just want to see a Sacad property in Juboyinka.I will skin them alive.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Jubbaland is too diverse no one can claim real ownership

Gedo Mx, Raxaweyne, Garre, Xawadle, Degodi, Dir

Juba Dhexe Raxaweyne, Ogaden, Gaaljecel, Cawrtamle, Ajuran, Xawaadle, Dir, Munshungli, Shiekhal

Juba Hoose Ogaden, Mx, Shiekhal, Gaaljecel, Cawrtamle, Harti, Bajuni, J1reerweyne

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Imagine this guy is talking fantasies about rent is this “HAGs” top dog @Macalin M help out your boy:liberaltears:

btw that quote has to do with Gobweyn this is earlier on in the passage thats what I did to the Zanzibari and Gaalomadow colonizers of Southern Somalia I made them extinct while all you did was betray Ajuuraan under Abgaal :duck:
91AC28AE-0E9D-4D8F-96E7-C439F764984B.jpeg

77EF60E0-2879-45A5-B77C-8FBCA1C3B8FC.jpeg

Juba Dhexe Raxaweyne, Ogaden, Gaaljecel, Cawrtamle, Ajuran, Xawaadle, Dir, Munshungli, Shiekhal

Juba Hoose Ogaden, Mx, Shiekhal, Gaaljecel, Cawrtamle, Harti, Bajuni, J1reerweyne
Look at him adding Xawaadle your just a thirsty poor little mooriyan arent you :lolbron:

anyways heres Xasan Sheekh telling you how Hiiraan is diverse the only state with a rotating presidency if even that you might have just been the Abgaal understudy whilst they were busy in Xamar :jcoleno:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

literally your own map shows that even the area far to the north of the Juba had heavy Darod presence.
:russ:

clan map lower juba 1.jpg

Mckenzie

VIP
literally your own map shows that even the area far to the north of the Juba had heavy Darod presence.
:russ:

View attachment 138741

Yes there are pockets of you in Jamaame, Buaale and Baardheere as they are big commercial towns, just like there are pockets of non Darod across the river in the TransJubba. See the last sentence. The migration was southwards, not North.

content-21.png

So is Xamar,Middle Shabelle,Hiraan etc.

Ronaldinho

All Praise To Allah |
VIP
Imagine this guy is talking fantasies about rent is this “HAGs” top dog @Macalin M help out your boy:liberaltears:

btw that quote has to do with Gobweyn this is earlier on in the passage thats what I did to the Zanzibari and Gaalomadow colonizers of Southern Somalia I made them extinct while all you did was betray Ajuuraan under Abgaal :duck:
View attachment 138721
View attachment 138723

Look at him adding Xawaadle your just a thirsty poor little mooriyan arent you :lolbron:

anyways heres Xasan Sheekh telling you how Hiiraan is diverse the only state with a rotating presidency if even that you might have just been the Abgaal understudy whilst they were busy in Xamar :jcoleno:
Sxb its facts the sub clan of xawaadle cabdi yusuf and adan warsame do reside in Juba dhexe and gedo doolow luuq etc

Sxb don't compare the level of diversity in jubbaland and hiiraan

Don't mention HSM to me :idontlike:

Hiiraan diversity xawaadle(majority), gaaljecel, beesha gugundhabe, reer aw hassan, j1reerweyne

Jubbaland diversity ogaden, MX, munshunguli, raxaweyne, gaaljecel, shiekhaal, bajuni, cawrtamle, j1reerweyne, xawaadle, dir, ajuran, harti, garre, degodi, HG there's more

My point still stands sxb jubbaland should be shared amongst all reer koonfur tribes :mjlaugh: