Parents hassling me about marriage....help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I feel bad for people who get pressured by their parents, I've never experienced it.
Both my parents have failed marriages , they never bring up the subject ever :holeup:

Walahi you're lucky my parents won't let my sister marry and she's 24 I keep telling them she's got no time left but they keep telling me I'm sexist :farmajoyaab:

how comes they won't let her??

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I'm going to keep this short. My parents (mainly my mum) is on my case about getting married. I'm done with uni and working now (early 20s), so she's saying this is the perfect time to get married.

I have absolutely zero interest in it and I always tell her. I'm more interested in clearing my student debt and enjoying my 20s. I've never really done travelling before and I want to try that on my own. I'll start thinking about marriage when I'm nearing my 30s.

I'm super open with my mum and I've always been, so she knows all of this. But, it's like she forgets about what I tell her and whenever I call to talk, the marriage talk magically comes up.

So how do I get this to stop?!
Yea I don't know how to answer this. Because right now your in that bachelor phase. Cause your done with school and your working,making your own guap. You can do shit you always wanted to do and not have to depend on anyone else.why bring someone along with you now just to ruin this phase. My nigga your free. My non Muslim friends arhat recently completely school just travel the world and bang girls from different countries whenever they are free.they are honestly having the time of their lives, right now and they don't plan on getting married soon

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
The Kutub al-Sittah (Arabic: الكتب الستة‎, translit. Al-Kutub as-Sittah, lit. 'The six books') are six (originally five) books containing collections of hadith (sayings or acts of the Islamic prophetMuhammad) compiled by six Sunni Muslim scholars in the ninth century CE. They are sometimes referred to as Al-Sihah al-Sittah, which translates as "The Authentic Six". They were first formally grouped and defined by Ibn al-Qaisarani in the 11th century, who added Sunan ibn Majah to the list.[1][2][3] Since then, they have enjoyed near-universal acceptance as part of the official canon of Sunni Islam.

Not all Sunni Muslim jurisprudence scholars agree on the addition of Ibn Majah. In particular, the Malikis and Ibn al-Athir consider al-Mawatta' to be the sixth book.[4] The reason for the addition of Ibn Majah's Sunan is that it contains many Hadiths which do not figure in the other five, whereas all the Hadiths in the Muwatta' figure in the other Sahih books.[4]

Contents

SignificanceEdit

Sunni Muslims view the six major hadith collections as their most important, though the order of authenticity varies between Madhhabs[5]

1. Sahih Bukhari, collected by Imam Bukhari (d. 256 AH, 870 CE), includes 7,275 ahadith
  2. Sahih Muslim, collected by Muslim b. al-Hajjaj (d. 261 AH, 875 CE), includes 9,200 ahadith
  3. Sunan Abu Dawood, collected by Abu Dawood (d. 275 AH, 888 CE), includes 4,800 ahadith
  4. Jami al-Tirmidhi, collected by al-Tirmidhi (d. 279 AH, 892 CE), includes 3,956 ahadith
  5. Sunan al-Sughra, collected by al-Nasa'i (d. 303 AH, 915 CE), includes 5,270 ahadith
  6. Either:
The first two, commonly referred to as the Two Sahihs as an indication of their authenticity, contain approximately seven thousand hadiths altogether if repetitions are not counted, according to Ibn Hajar.[7]

:bell::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl::gucciwhat::browtf::damedamn::damedamn::damn::damn::damnmusic::damnmusic::dead::feedme::leon::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::lawd::mjohreally::ufdup::trash::what1::what::whew::reallymaury::dead:

I feel bad for people who get pressured by their parents, I've never experienced it.
Both my parents have failed marriages , they never bring up the subject ever :holeup:

Something about her finishing med school or something like that:bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wow. Maria Maria. U r so mean. LOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts