Pardon😀

FBF964F8-46CF-4D3C-BB4E-14009A4F6D55.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Hold on. This is too much, i need my super charged brain to unpack it. WOW!!!!

Sex is a very deep aspect of humanity walaahi. Everything can be traced to an individuals sexuality. *side note* lol

The poor woman probably wanted to explore her deep desire of self hate. She wanted to get in touch with her deep self hate hidden by a heap of self lies and self affirmation. What better time when you are high from sexual hormones and horniness. She was vulnerable. :(

As for him, he seems to have lost the game. He is what they call an earnest black live matter activist. Probably being attracted to her was a subconscious White guilt that he is trying to fix. Hates what happened to the blacks more than the blacks hate it themselves. Unfortunately, she just ruined his therapy into becoming a good non-racist White man.

Therefore a conundrum happened here.

The White dude upon being viewed by his 'love' or 'guilt love' as a 'Slave Master" was an erection killer. :(

I am surprised he didn't slap the sh!t out of her. He is kind in spitting on her, because unfortunately he is too normal. :( (i hate normal men)

And as for her, i am surprised she got mad from being spit on???? Isn't that what i see in ???? (ooops i beg your pardon)

Anyway-- both of them need to go apart and ask themselves--- WHO AM I REALLY??????

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
@Bronco come on now. You know that someone like her must be larping for a reason.
:sass2:
Such as.....

I don't think she is LARPing as a Somali (if I follow right). She is an American Somali and they view themselves as no different than AAs.

I am simply an advocate against Black female and non-Black Male relationships. When I see them once every blue moon on my commute to work it ruins my day and fills me with disgust. Truly an abomination. BW are property of black kings
:mjswag:

Just proves the fact that ultimately what all women seek is domination albeit of the kind and
considerate type but yes in their periods of self hate utter brutish type. I guess its their way of self flagellation.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just proves the fact that ultimately what all women seek is domination albeit of the kind and
considerate type but yes in their periods of self hate utter brutish type. I guess its their way of self flagellation.

King Herod i agree.

If ALL MEN & WOMEN just played to their natural role, Domination vs Submission the world would be in such an order. I really don't mind my Marehaan husband yelling at me, and telling me to SHUT UP. cook and take care of the kids & home. But in reality, i have to tell him to SHUP UP, and go go before the Welfare people come to inspect our home and see i live with my ridiculous husband and lose our housing freebies. Akhaas.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I don't think she is LARPing as a Somali (if I follow right). She is an American Somali and they view themselves as no different than AAs.

I am simply an advocate against Black female and non-Black Male relationships. When I see them once every blue moon on my commute to work it ruins my day and fills me with disgust. Truly an abomination. BW are property of black kings
:mjswag:
Man that is..... Weird

Kinda glad I grew up in London. We don't have extremely strange racial dynamics and seeing an cadaan guy and black woman isn't uncommon (that's because Brits will absorb and f*ck anything)

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Why does everyone assume I’m into white men? Do I give off that vibe or something? :ayaanswag:

Yes, you do. You give off the strong, independent and don't need no man vibes.

Man that is..... Weird

Kinda glad I grew up in London. We don't have extremely strange racial dynamics and seeing an cadaan guy and black woman isn't uncommon (that's because Brits will absorb and f*ck anything)

I'm just trying to bully Destiny, but I'm not having a lot of success.

That said, I am sorry to hear you grew up in London. Sending thoughts & prayers

Trending

Latest posts