paranormal experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Story : I can’t really remember how old I was but I was between 8-10 and my mom wasn’t in the house it was just me and my older cousin she was asleep and I woke up really early ( before sunrise ) I couldn’t get up like I couldn’t move my body for a while but I could only open my eyes and I was just looking at the ceiling and i felt like I was having a heart attack ( a sharp pain in my chest I still kind of get it but at that time it was extra painful ) I slowly began to move my fingers and toes then was able to move fully. I stood up from my bed and got really dizzy ( the floor was spinning ) and I started to make my way down the corridor near the kitchen ( my brothers room is next to mine ( our rooms are on the left side ) and straight down the corridor is the kitchen. I got up and wanted to go to the kitchen to get water;I was walking extra slow because I was really dizzy and i looked into my brothers room ( the door was open btw ) I saw a shadow at the back of the room near his bed and it slowly came near me and I looked up and it was a tall black figure. I looked at its face and it was my dads face I started to panic and ran into the kitchen were I fell and woke up to my cousin shouting. My mom thought because I was a child It was a bad dream and that I woke up and went to the kitchen and collapsed. But I’m not kidding I know the difference between a dream and reality. But whatever I saw that day was not my dad. 2) I saw a black figure in my kitchen with red eyes I turned around suddenly it was gone yeah that about it what about you Guys?

What happened?

And how did you recover

I just started hallucinating devils. It came out of nowhere. It turns out it just happens to some people, mine wasn't a chronic illness so I'm not on any medication for and I haven't hallucinated since. I quit my job and found a new career in mental health and I haven't look back. I didn't do anything to get better, it just went away as quickly as it came on.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I used to have sleep paralysis whenever I was worried or anxious about something. Usually a heavy black figure would either hold my legs or sit on my chest. I started sleeping with Surah baqarah on my phone and I haven't had it for months now. :rejoice:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
A lot of people who are either in sleep paralysis or psychosis see them, shadow people are what they're called in the schizophrenic world. I think they're the famous jinn.
But are they a product of your imagination or they actually exist (as in they have mass/energy etc.)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Shamis how did it all start? Did you see the figures with red eyes out of the blue or did they creep up slowly? If you don't want to discuss it I apologize for asking. Hope you're feeling better now. :it0tdo8:

But are they a product of your imagination or they actually exist (as in they have mass/energy etc.)

They're hallucinations so not real unless you believe in the paranormal. They have character all of their own and they're quite menacing. They look like they're made out of black smoke.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They're hallucinations so not real unless you believe in the paranormal. They have character all of their own and they're quite menacing. They look like they're made out of black smoke.
Is that what people call Jinn? Wouldn't it be interesting if they knew they were just hallucinations?

@Shamis how did it all start? Did you see the figures with red eyes out of the blue or did they creep up slowly? If you don't want to discuss it I apologize for asking. Hope you're feeling better now. :it0tdo8:

It just took me by surprise, I was sitting down and I saw a shadow person and by the end of the day I could barely see where I was going because I was hallucinating so much. I was working two jobs and on maybe 3 hours sleep at night when it happened so the doctor said it was triggered by stress. I haven't had them since that awful month many years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending