paranormal experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what people call Jinn? Wouldn't it be interesting if they knew they were just hallucinations?

They're pretty convincing. If you saw them you'd think they were real. They even talk to some people and say things that the person has never heard before until they search it on line.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They're pretty convincing. If you saw them you'd think they were real. They even talk to some people and say things that the person has never heard before until they search it on line.
Jesus I'm starting to get scared now. Tell me more. Is there a scientific name for this phenomena? How does it go? How does someone arrive in that situation?

Jesus I'm starting to get scared now. Tell me more. Is there a scientific name for this phenomena? How does it go? How does someone arrive in that situation?

The scientific term for hallucinating or hearing voices is psychosis. It can get triggered by stress, certain drugs, genetics etc

Thia isn't paranormal but it's spiritual.
I had a dream one night that I was walking home in the dark and a car pulls up next to me. The guy in the car tells me he's a police officer and needs to interview me. Stupidly I get into his car & long story short he kills me. I remember this dream vividly because I woke up scared AF and i told my dad about it. I usually never remember dreams
ANYWAYS two or so weeks later, im on my way home from uni. It's around 8pm in the winter so it's dark outside. I'm walking alone and a car pulls up next to me. IM NOT MAKING THIS UP WALLAHI I SPEED WALKED TF AWAY FROM THAT CAR.
That guy could've just been a normal guy but after that dream I was taking no risks. I believe that dream served as a signal to be more cautious.
Weirdest experience ever.

Thia isn't paranormal but it's spiritual.
I had a dream one night that I was walking home in the dark and a car pulls up next to me. The guy in the car tells me he's a police officer and needs to interview me. Stupidly I get into his car & long story short he kills me. I remember this dream vividly because I woke up scared AF and i told my dad about it. I usually never remember dreams
ANYWAYS two or so weeks later, im on my way home from uni. It's around 8pm in the winter so it's dark outside. I'm walking alone and a car pulls up next to me. IM NOT MAKING THIS UP WALLAHI I SPEED WALKED TF AWAY FROM THAT CAR.
That guy could've just been a normal guy but after that dream I was taking no risks. I believe that dream served as a signal to be more cautious.
Weirdest experience ever.
u really shouldnt tell people your bad dreams

I used to have sleep paralysis whenever I was worried or anxious about something. Usually a heavy black figure would either hold my legs or sit on my chest. I started sleeping with Surah baqarah on my phone and I haven't had it for months now. :rejoice:
Are you sure that it just wasn't your dark skin abdi? :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts