Pan Arab state

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Yes im proud to have been here for 2 years and have 10,000+ messages.
Just remove the chip on your shoulder and stop creating new accounts just because you feel ashamed of your previous accounts message count kkkkkkk insecure xoolo go make FKD group against Arabs kkkk you live for this. I write from my phone learn to multitask instead of sitting on hooyos couch with your xaran futo and eating her food kkkkkk

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Just remove the chip on your shoulder and stop creating new accounts just because you feel ashamed of your previous accounts message count kkkkkkk insecure xoolo go make FKD group against Arabs kkkk you live for this. I write from my phone learn to multitask instead of sitting on hooyos couch with your xaran futo and eating her food kkkkkk
Damn you took that to heart bro raali ho man this is actually my first account I have seen your old posts and apart from the arab trolling I appreciate your tough love you give to these jileec dudes on here who are lncels and Simps.

I currently have no FKD groups against arabs bro but even if I did make a post against arabs in politics you shouldn’t let that make you emotional saxiib. I don’t FKD in general tbh but emotions is for softies who don’t belong on the internet.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Damn you took that to heart bro raali ho man this is actually my first account I have seen your old posts and apart from the arab trolling I appreciate your tough love you give to these jileec dudes on here who are lncels and Simps.

I currently have no FKD groups against arabs bro but even if I did make a post against arabs in politics you shouldn’t let that make you emotional saxiib. I don’t FKD in general tbh but emotions is for softies who don’t belong on the internet.
Yeah right that's why you were rambling about Kitaab al Zunuuj. I remember that doqon oday Grant and others discussing it too a time ago and he kept bringing it up. How would you know this book has a fragment on Bantus had you only read it's name from my thread. Their thread is more than a year old. Face it aabaha was you ain't fooling anyone. Plus I don't agree with that book anymore. Lakiin you are a insecure maggot and as long as I stay on this forum I will protect my Arab brothers and sisters. Oohinta iska daa.

Yeah right that's why you were rambling about Kitaab al Zunuuj. I remember that doqon oday Grant and others discussing it too a time ago and he kept bringing it up. How would you know this book has a fragment on Bantus had you only read it's name from my thread. Their thread is more than a year old. Face it aabaha was you ain't fooling anyone. Plus I don't agree with that book anymore. Lakiin you are a insecure maggot and as long as I stay on this forum I will protect my Arab brothers and sisters. Oohinta iska daa.
What's with you and Arabs walaal? :silanyosmile:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Aga, this guy is still mad that i threatened arabs on an anonymous forum?! I saw the book in the evidence you posted and searched it up from their I read about a paragraph of the book it literally took me less than 5 minutes lol.

I really shouldn’t have brought up your message count that was clearly a nerve :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What's with you and Arabs walaal? :silanyosmile:
Akhi wallahi what many on this forum are doing is spreading hatred towards Arabs and even Bantus. Many from these groups read this forum and this hatred gets spread. Nonsensical hatred being thrown at other groups many times for no reason. I am here to show these readers that not all Somalis agree with these mental people.
Also many of these closeted gaals really try to drive a wedge between Somalis and Arabs and other groups because o their emotional outbursts, when looking at our state, we are not in position to get more enemies. We should rather build bridges than destroy them.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Aga, this guy is still mad that i threatened arabs on an anonymous forum?! I saw the book in the evidence you posted and searched it up from their I read about a paragraph of the book it literally took me less than 5 minutes lol.

I really shouldn’t have brought up your message count that was clearly a nerve :cosbyhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kkkkkk keep saying that if that makes you sleep at night

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This plan would be my dream unfortunately Somalis see themselves as bush negroes no different from the massai in southern sudan

Trending

Latest posts