Pan Arab state

No other Muslims dressed as our Awoowes I have seen pictures they dressed as traditional Arab figures. Why is that?
I know Sheikh Isaaq was an Arab and I think this other major clan founder. We do have minimal Arab ancestry for the most part but it's only like one percent unless you have recent mixing in your lineage.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I know Sheikh Isaaq was an Arab and I think this other major clan founder. We do have minimal Arab ancestry for the most part but it's only like one percent unless you have recent mixing in your lineage.
You see your old ancestor was an Arab and you turn your back on Arabs. Shame on you!

CaliTedesse

VIP
Like I said, probably passed down from Arab forefathers but with how many generations have passed we can't really claim it
LMFAOOOOOOO I am playing with you that is not the reason for joining Pan Arab state, but a Pan-Arab state being part of such a power house would be in our favor. Somalis say be a mountain or lean on one.

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
@CaliTedesse

A1691CC7-C137-407E-98EA-7B8B3DF86834.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What do you guys think of a unified Pan Arab state in the future? I know I’ll get the typical ‘Somalis aren’t Arabs’ drivel as always but I need you to hear me out.

Somalis have had the most extensive trading history with Arab peoples in the Middle East since time immemorial. Joining into such a country would open a lot of doors for us and we would not be part of the circle jerk qabiilist shithole Somalia is in right now.

I’d like to hear from Akhi @Inquisitive_ @Omar del Sur @CaliTedesse inshallah

Hell nah, we would immediately be 3rd class citizens

This is cringy.:susp:

The Arabs are too different themselves to be united under a single state and most probably won't support the idea either. Look at the different fractions, tribes or sects in Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Libya that are the root causes of conflict in those countries.

Also, You should rather first ask whether the Arabs would want us to be part of a such state if it would come into existence . And from the Arabs that I have met, I have a feeling that they wouldn't want to, especially if they find out that the majority of Somalis don't speak Arabic.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabs aren't even fair to eachother, we would lose our ethnostate and be overruled by the majority.
We would enter the union as Arabs. The union would be Federal we would have our own Province or Multiple Provinces.

CaliTedesse

VIP
This is cringy.:susp:

The Arabs are too different themselves to be united under a single state and most probably won't support the idea either. Look at the different fractions, tribes or sects in Yemen, Syria, Iraq and Libya that are the root causes of conflict in those countries.

Also, You should rather first ask whether the Arabs would want us to be part of a such state if it would come into existence . And from the Arabs that I have met, I have a feeling that they wouldn't want to, especially if they find out that the majority of Somalis don't speak Arabic.
Many Somalis already speak Arabic and its not hard to learn for Somalis/ Yes they want us. Just look at videos of Pan Arab state where Somalia even gets mentioned and most comments say: Yes that is my dream etc.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Many Somalis already speak Arabic and its not hard to learn for Somalis/ Yes they want us. Just look at videos of Pan Arab state where Somalia even gets mentioned and most comments say: Yes that is my dream etc.
I might have to start an arab FKD movement to counteract the Dhegcas apologists.

Trending