Pan Arab state

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
What do you guys think of a unified Pan Arab state in the future? I know I’ll get the typical ‘Somalis aren’t Arabs’ drivel as always but I need you to hear me out.

Somalis have had the most extensive trading history with Arab peoples in the Middle East since time immemorial. Joining into such a country would open a lot of doors for us and we would not be part of the circle jerk qabiilist shithole Somalia is in right now.

I’d like to hear from Akhi @Inquisitive_ @Omar del Sur @CaliTedesse inshallah

What do you guys think of a unified Pan Arab state in the future? I know I’ll get the typical ‘Somalis aren’t Arabs’ drivel as always but I need you to hear me out.

Somalis have had the most extensive trading history with Arab peoples in the Middle East since time immemorial. Joining into such a country would open a lot of doors for us and we would not be part of the circle jerk qabiilist shithole Somalia is in right now.

why don’t you go to yemen now and ask for citizenship. It’s really easy especially with the situation they are in now. You would do yourself and us a huge favour.

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
why don’t you go to yemen now and ask for citizenship. It’s really easy especially with the situation they are in now. You would do yourself and us a huge favour.
Stick to the topic and save me the tears laxyahey

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

Thank you for tagging me brother. Sadly just read your post. Tags don't work at the moment.

I made a post on this once. This would save our country wallahi. No more infighting and we would be a province or multiple provinces under an Arab state. I guarantee you Somalis would not bicker among each other anymore. The Sultan and his army would pacify the whole Somali penunsila.

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Here is my old thread"Arab Unity Roadmap" : https://www.somalispot.com/threads/arab-unity-roadmap.59855/

EO1lFQT.png

Phase I
Finalizing a common currency in both regions of the Arab Federation of Nations (The Maghrib and the Mashriq). The 6 GCC members (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE), along with the Kingdom of Morocco and Algeria would unite under a higher body of government , under which the kings, emirs and presidents involved would not have supreme command of their influence over their respective nations, as all militaries would be combined and under command of the Federation Council. At this point, two capitals would be held in either the Mashriq and the Maghrib, for the convenience of affairs. All banks would be merged and security forces, as well as economies and the free movement of it's citizens would be enforced. The conflict in the Maghrib over Western Sahara between Algeria and Morocco would be settled by actually establishing a state within the federation for Western Sahara, again with its own administration. The introduction of free trade and ease of access between the Federation and Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania and Yemen would be established in preparation for Phase Two. Cultural change: Education would be reformed to uphold the importance of the Arabic language and a minimum standard would be set. Minorities such as Jews (such as in Yemen, Morocco...), native Christians and non-Arab speakers would also be acknowledged, with their cultures to be preserved through education. Internal tourism would be stimulated through state-sponsored advertising and intra-cultural events. Flags would be changed in every state in order to remind people that they are now in a new country unified by another flag representing the Federation as a whole. Passports and IDs would be changed to one new passport and ID card for all the Federation. The iconic demolition of borders is also to take place and aired live on television.

Phase II
The introduction of Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, and Mauritania. The iconic demolition of boundaries. Changing flags in the mentioned nations. The construction of the Saudi-Egypt Causeway, to be named the Unity Causeway (Jisr al-Iti7ad). Preparing for Phase Three through free trade and movement with Sudan, Lebanon and Tunisia. Introduction of the unified currency in these countries and beginning to merge security forces. Equalizing the standards of living in the newly incorporated nations (as well as establishing a wellfare system, building jobs and fixing the LOCAL economies), and starting to do so in the countries (through trade and international Arab cooperation).

Phase III
Introduction of Lebanon, Sudan and Tunisia. Implementing aspects of Phases I and II which apply. Preparing for Phase IV (this time with a 1 to 2-phase head start on Iraq, Syria, Djibouti, Palestine and Somalia).

6LGlkRm.png

Phase IV
Introduction of Libya and establishing Djerba as the sole administrative capital of the entire Federation. Sending in Federation soldiers to maintain security and defense in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Djibouti and Somalia. Continuing preparation for these nations. Celebration of a road network from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

M89TQAR.png

Phase V
The introduction of Djibouti, Iraq and Palestine. Opening of the Bridge of the Horns. Encouraging tourism especially to these regions to boost the economy. Preparation for Syria and Somalia. Cleansing the seas of pirates and stabilizing Somalia economically and politically, as well as Syria.

1W3yrxI.png

Here is my old thread"Arab Unity Roadmap" : https://www.somalispot.com/threads/arab-unity-roadmap.59855/

EO1lFQT.png

Phase I
Finalizing a common currency in both regions of the Arab Federation of Nations (The Maghrib and the Mashriq). The 6 GCC members (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman and the UAE), along with the Kingdom of Morocco and Algeria would unite under a higher body of government , under which the kings, emirs and presidents involved would not have supreme command of their influence over their respective nations, as all militaries would be combined and under command of the Federation Council. At this point, two capitals would be held in either the Mashriq and the Maghrib, for the convenience of affairs. All banks would be merged and security forces, as well as economies and the free movement of it's citizens would be enforced. The conflict in the Maghrib over Western Sahara between Algeria and Morocco would be settled by actually establishing a state within the federation for Western Sahara, again with its own administration. The introduction of free trade and ease of access between the Federation and Egypt, Jordan, Mauritania and Yemen would be established in preparation for Phase Two. Cultural change: Education would be reformed to uphold the importance of the Arabic language and a minimum standard would be set. Minorities such as Jews (such as in Yemen, Morocco...), native Christians and non-Arab speakers would also be acknowledged, with their cultures to be preserved through education. Internal tourism would be stimulated through state-sponsored advertising and intra-cultural events. Flags would be changed in every state in order to remind people that they are now in a new country unified by another flag representing the Federation as a whole. Passports and IDs would be changed to one new passport and ID card for all the Federation. The iconic demolition of borders is also to take place and aired live on television.

Phase II
The introduction of Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, and Mauritania. The iconic demolition of boundaries. Changing flags in the mentioned nations. The construction of the Saudi-Egypt Causeway, to be named the Unity Causeway (Jisr al-Iti7ad). Preparing for Phase Three through free trade and movement with Sudan, Lebanon and Tunisia. Introduction of the unified currency in these countries and beginning to merge security forces. Equalizing the standards of living in the newly incorporated nations (as well as establishing a wellfare system, building jobs and fixing the LOCAL economies), and starting to do so in the countries (through trade and international Arab cooperation).

Phase III
Introduction of Lebanon, Sudan and Tunisia. Implementing aspects of Phases I and II which apply. Preparing for Phase IV (this time with a 1 to 2-phase head start on Iraq, Syria, Djibouti, Palestine and Somalia).

6LGlkRm.png

Phase IV
Introduction of Libya and establishing Djerba as the sole administrative capital of the entire Federation. Sending in Federation soldiers to maintain security and defense in Iraq, Palestine, Syria, Djibouti and Somalia. Continuing preparation for these nations. Celebration of a road network from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean.

M89TQAR.png

Phase V
The introduction of Djibouti, Iraq and Palestine. Opening of the Bridge of the Horns. Encouraging tourism especially to these regions to boost the economy. Preparation for Syria and Somalia. Cleansing the seas of pirates and stabilizing Somalia economically and politically, as well as Syria.

1W3yrxI.png
BS without ogaden this plan qashin

I would be in support of an Islamic Caliphate and that is essentially what we would have but I would like to stress we aren't Arab so it wouldn't be a Pan-Arab state. Haven't got the slightest clue where you guys got that ridiculous idea from.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Tawheed no one could bully us around anymore wallahi , just imagine being from a country bigger than China and more wealthy and immensely strong f*cking super power this is the fear of everyone that hates us.

Trending

Latest posts