Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You can get Aids in ethiopia by open your mouth
Say whaaaaat!!!
tenor.gif

We all know damn well that no one’s showing up to Somalia. If anything we’ll lose millions of our population bc they’ll be fleeing to Bantu countries instead.
:mjlaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
We all know damn well that no one’s showing up to Somalia. If anything we’ll lose millions of our population bc they’ll be fleeing to Bantu countries instead.
Heard the opposite bantu countries are not that great
Most of Kenyas business run by somalis
And South Africa is in disarray

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

I beg to differ, these Bantus see Somalia as the Promised Land. They already make claims to it and are preparing for crusade. This a genocide in the making

Heard the opposite bantu countries are not that great
Most of Kenyas business run by somalis
And South Africa is in disarray
That’s exactly my point. Somalis are excellent in business. We’ll have more people fleeing to Bantu countries to get a quick buck over the incompetent natives.
I beg to differ, these Bantus see Somalia as the Promised Land. They already make claims to it and are preparing for crusade. This a genocide in the making
These Bantus will largely avoid Somalia because everyone thinks it’s a dangerous country. Madows are the biggest fulaays when it comes to war/terrorism.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That’s exactly my point. Somalis are excellent in business. We’ll have more people fleeing to Bantu countries to get a quick buck over the incompetent natives.

These Bantus will largely avoid Somalia because everyone thinks it’s a dangerous country. Madows are the biggest fulaays when it comes to war/terrorism.
wow you know that Bantus are fulays they pick on white people and accuse them of racism
because whites are generally nice to them and are not racist anymore

but when its Arabs like Libyans who are racist and enslave them and abuse them and even kill them , they dont say anything or do anything

:samwelcome:you're a woke xalimo, i would like to hear you're opinion on Somalis abayo

Never seen so much retardation in one place. A bunch of useless refugees worrying about a non existent invasion of the shit hole country they run away from lol.

I think we can definitely gain more from a good alliance with Africa than with Arabs. The only things Arabs do is buy our cattle, and we need to stop that nomadic shit bc of desertification and switch to being agriculturalists.

And even though Somalia is a shithole, there's definitely an opportunity for improvement. With just the right conditions, we have the opportunity to become the great nation we once were if all the cards fall in place due to our low population, entrepreneurial spirit, and abundance of natural resources.

Do you think we're really in danger of Bantu Expansion though? I think North Africa and Ethiopia have a greater chance of being swallowed up by madows than Somalia does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts