Pan-Africanism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Violence sxhb no need to be kind to those who wont you show you kindness especially how these Madows view us in the diaspora.
You know back in the day they didnt shoot bantus during the civil war. They slaughtered them and nailed nails inti there heads. To save the bullets for other qabils. They tried a small revolt 15 men with 5 ak47 between them. Jubaland sent 2 boys and buried them. Warya ciyarta naga daa

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We need to restart the Civil war, that will keep the bantu hordes from coming in. Every clan must join in this frenzy of death:fittytousand:

"We should kill ourselves before they kill us" I like that philosophy, it's the same as the samurais!
Somalia should reset, by lunching another bloody civil war.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You know back in the day they didnt shoot bantus during the civil war. They slaughtered them and nailed nails inti there heads. To save the bullets for other qabils. They tried a small revolt 15 men with 5 ak47 between them. Jubaland sent 2 boys and buried them. Warya ciyarta naga daa

Not even the Romans were that cruel:russ:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
RIP Ethiopia

RIP Somalia

RIP cushiticism

RIP minorities

Bantus invasion be like:shaq:
fear-the-walking-dead-312.jpg

Not even the Romans were that cruel:russ:
If we had enough manpower back then we would fucked the romans. Sxb when a somali man hears war. He gets an adrenaline rush and ia ready for war. I have been to war torn areas and somalis are the bravest people when it comes to blood. They arr bloodsheding people. Caadi ma ahaan

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's done,our beautiful women will be for these invaders! RIP also the habashi females, those creatures:ahh: will be the concubines for those jungle niggas:birdman::susp::susp::susp::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:
Ebola and HIV/AIDS on their way to N.East Africa. RIP Eritrea and Somalia:snoop::mybusiness:

I edited it...

I meant to say only Somalia, maybe Eritrea:manny:

I recall AIDS in Ethiopia is like a flu. It's so widespread:duck:

Cheap xabashi maids are the boosters:lolbron:
Flu is to hard to get. You can get Aids in ethiopia by open your mouth. Bilaash. Cheapest and easiest women i have ever seen . hands down:patrice:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Currently things are much more grim in the south now than the civil war sxbow Al Shabab has armed Madowweyne tribes and a lot of their men have gained fighting experience with the terrorists they’ve already tasted blood they won’t stop now:damn:

Currently things are much more grim in the south now than the civil war sxbow Al Shabab has armed Madowweyne tribes and a lot of their men have gained fighting experience with the terrorists they’ve already tasted blood they won’t stop now:damn:
Ruun mise been. 15 nin oo habar Gedir ha loo diiro. Finish. They are not strong mentally. 2 week siege and every non somali would be out. And you know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending