Palestinians running to isreal for work

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Their electricity, water and food is all dependent on Israel.

Their currency is Israeli Shekels.

OP is attempting to paint this as an indictment on the Palestinian rights movement but instead is making the picture more bleak.

The 2 State dream is over, and Israel is far too right-wing to accept the only moral and viable solution to the conflict.

@Periplus @Nilotic @Cerberus

I really like this YouTube channel asking everyday regular Israelis and Palestinians about things. Gives you a very different perspective on this conflict, although many of them are masking their true feelings at times because of the camera, but still lots of insight. Wish somebody would make such a YouTube channel asking average Joes in Somalia about things.

I've always wondered if those videos deleted certain clips before completing the final video to suit their interests

Apollo

VIP
I've always wondered if those videos deleted certain clips before completing the final video to suit their interests

Nah, it is a two person project. A Palestinian Arab woman also oversees everything, especially the Palestinian videos.

PS. I am sometimes shocked at how good the English is of some of those Palestinians (2 out of 5 or maybe 1 in 10, speak really good English).

Trash idea.

Both Israel and Palestine should merge, that is the most likely and most favourable out of the realistic scenarios.

There is simply no way that Israel would ever accept merging with the Palestinians -- especially in light of all that has happened and the demographic shifts that would result...so it's not likely or realistic.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Trash idea.

Both Israel and Palestine should merge, that is the most likely and most favourable out of the realistic scenarios.
That is not gonna work they had so many times to merge but they both know it would not work. they should join their arab brother like i said gaza joins egypt and west bank joins jordan while they still have time or those lands will go to israel to
download (57).jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
There is simply no way that Israel would ever accept merging with the Palestinians -- especially in light of all that has happened and the demographic shifts that would result...so it's not likely or realistic.

It will be in the next two decades.

People said the same for South Africa.

Eventually, the occupying power overplays their hand to the extent that the International Community step in.

I think that will occur when Israel decides to annex the West Bank. That will be the last straw for many countries.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
That is not gonna work they had so many times to merge but they both know it would not work. they should join their arab brother like i said gaza joins egypt and west bank joins jordan while they still have time or those lands will go to israel toView attachment 203460

Neither group wants to give up the land they don’t have. Israel wants Palestine and vice versa.

I think Israel will attempt to overtly annex the West Bank or forcibly deport swathes Palestinians.

That will worry the IC enough to force Israel to try make their annexation legitimate by negotiating a South Africa style one state agreement.

I've learned of an Emirati-style of government being floated around for a unified Israeli-Palestinian state.

The worst fear of the Israelis is their country becoming another Arab state so I doubt the majority of Israelis will even support an Emirati style gov't.

Neither group wants to give up the land they don’t have. Israel wants Palestine and vice versa.

I think Israel will attempt to overtly annex the West Bank or forcibly deport swathes Palestinians.

That will worry the IC enough to force Israel to try make their annexation legitimate by negotiating a South Africa style one state agreement.
One state agreement is a Pyrrhic victor but they might never agreey, if Israel gives Palestine citizenship they’ll quickly lose power in a demographic democratic shift

Trending