Palestinians running to isreal for work

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I’m a Palestinian right now and I had no other way of escaping that open prison I would go work in Israel and let go of my national dignity because I’ve been betrayed by my brethrens in every occasion.
Just live your life and even join the Israel Mossad to spy on your people out of revenge for betraying.
I would’ve picked to be stationed at Saudi Arabia

If I’m a Palestinian right now and I had no other way of escaping that open prison I would go work in Israel and let go of my national dignity because I’ve been betrayed by my brethrens in every occasion.
Just live your life and even join the Israel Mossad to spy on your people out of revenge for betraying.
I would’ve picked to be stationed at Saudi Arabia
Conspiring with disbelievers to harm your fellow Muslim even if he is bad is just downright despicable.
I'm sorry but what the hell:what:

I've learned of an Emirati-style of government being floated around for a unified Israeli-Palestinian state.

The worst fear of the Israelis is their country becoming another Arab state so I doubt the majority of Israelis will even support an Emirati style gov't.

Yeah, I don't see an increasingly right-wing demographic even countenancing Arabs being on parity with them let alone superseding them in demographic and political terms, especially when this has implications for security. It's simply not going to happen.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Yeah, I don't see an increasingly right-wing demographic even countenancing Arabs being on parity with them let alone superseding them in demographic and political terms, especially when this has implications for security. It's simply not going to happen.

It is for this reason that this scenario is likely.

If the only set back for this solution is that Israelis do not want equality with Arabs or to share a country with them, then it is among the easier solutions logistically.

If the status quo continues and more settlements are built etc. then the IC will eventually get fed up and start listening to the Palestinians. Especially if Israel annexes the West Bank, which will essentially make the current pro-Israel position untenable.

I sincerely believe that the end to this conflict is sooner than most think. The US is becoming more neutral year on year and the next generation of Democrats are willing to recognise Palestine.

It is for this reason that this scenario is likely.

If the only set back for this solution is that Israelis do not want equality with Arabs or to share a country with them, then it is among the easier solutions logistically.

If the status quo continues and more settlements are built etc. then the IC will eventually get fed up and start listening to the Palestinians. Especially if Israel annexes the West Bank, which will essentially make the current pro-Israel position untenable.

I sincerely believe that the end to this conflict is sooner than most think. The US is becoming more neutral year on year and the next generation of Democrats are willing to recognise Palestine.

It sounds terribly cynical of me, but I think that the political establishment in the United States will continue to stifle the actions of the IC when it concerns Israel; the American public was opposed to the Iraq war but that wasn't reflected in policy -- just like in many other matters.

The American political system is dominated by special interests and the progressive left operates with the smallest financial war chest and political influence.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
It sounds terribly cynical of me, but I think that the political establishment in the United States will continue to stifle the actions of the IC when it concerns Israel; the American public was opposed to the Iraq war but that wasn't reflected in policy -- just like in many other matters.

The American political system is dominated by special interests and the progressive left operates with the smallest financial war chest and political influence.

America has learnt since Iraq, even conservatives think it was a mistake now. I genuinely believe America is a country that has to learn from previous mistakes to improve. Whether that's an indictment on them or an admiration of their learning from failure attitude, I don't know.

The US is changing politically, in that what was previously considered fringe is now becoming mainstream. The likes of Trump and AOC are quickly becoming poster children for the right and left respectively. A decade ago, neither of them would be taken seriously in the political space.

The idea of electoral money is also changing. More and more people are learning about PACs and more politicians are pledging to not accept any super PAC donations. Trump made a big deal out being allegedly "self-funded" which only increased his popularity. Comedians such as Stephen Colbert placing increased scrutiny is also helping matters.

The current battle in America is over social media. Both the progressives and far-right have made huge strides in capturing the masses and subscribing them to their beliefs. These followers are not susceptible to ad campaigns by Super PACs or negative television coverage of their favourite politician because they follow them on Twitter. Why do they want to listen to Fox News or CNN's opinion when their favourite politician will them what they think directly.

Sorry if this is a bit long but I hope you can see where I am coming from. The notion of money and interest groups controlling the middle ground politicians (centre-left and centre-right) in the US and therefore controlling the populace is dying. This is because those politicians are no where near as popular as the fringe politicians who use social media as their main medium.

Trending

Latest posts