Pakistanis are being bullied and attacked by Romanian Gypsies in Slough in the UK

Hammond

It's never that deep
True they are like one of the craziest groups.
Good their women cover up though :zhqjlmx:
They also pretend to be muslim to get donations from muslims since we give out the most charity in the UK
Weird ass people wallahi:farmajoyaab:
I remember they'd beg my hooyo extra hard because she had a hijab but she'd tell me in Somali they're fakers.

Somalis marrying reverts is unheard of in north america is usually in new york and philadephia were you will see ex prison mates convert to islam faar way from where somalis live in america/canada. canada shooting is not only somalis but other ethnicities are involved and is usually to do with drugs and territory beef is a minority and they have their own hood were no one crosses over the majority are doing well

Somalis marrying gaals aka Jamaican is common tho and has been for time.

True they are like one of the craziest groups.
Good their women cover up though :zhqjlmx:
They also pretend to be muslim to get donations from muslims since we give out the most charity in the UK
Weird ass people wallahi:farmajoyaab:

Wallahi you will catch them begging outside the mosque on jumuah but never go inside to pray.

i cant deny some somali girls are on it here too smh

Lol that's what I meant.

You hardly find a Somali marrying a Jamaican here.

I said this and remembered a 50 year old aunty who did this 10 years ago:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I think she lives in Birmingham, @Blade1 do you know her?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol that's what I meant.

You hardly find a Somali marrying a Jamaican here.

I said this and remembered a 50 year old aunty who did this 10 years ago:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I think she lives in Birmingham, @Blade1 do you know her?
so where do you love what city i know london and brummy is finished toronto is where you will see few hood somali hoes with haitian/jamaican men

so where do you love what city i know london and brummy is finished toronto is where you will see few hood somali hoes with haitian/jamaican men

Abaayo like man don't know there are dozens of grown half Somali half Jamaicans running around your city.

Allow it. Big nose and curly hair, ufff calayk.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Abaayo like man don't know there are dozens of grown half Somali half Jamaicans running around your city.

Allow it. Big nose and curly hair, ufff calayk.
lool those ones usually their fathers are somali and some of them acc look full somali

Friday night in Slough town centre. As hundreds of young people pour into the town's pubs and clubs a small group of Romanian youths stands apart on a piece of wasteland 100 yards from the high street.

There are about 12 of them, all ethnic Romanian roma Gypsies aged between 15 and 20, wearing casual clothes and trendy track-suits & grim aggressive surly expressions. They are not interested in partying, because they have something else on their mind: muslim/pakie-bashing. Their targets are pakistani muslim youths and their weapons are racial abuse, baseball bats and knives.

In recent months Romanian roma Gypsy youths have threatened and assaulted dozens & dozens of pakistani muskim teenagers, according to leaders of the pakistani muskjm community. Some have been violently roughed up; others seriously injured.

The town's 4,500-strong pakistani muslim population is increasingly concerned and is decreasing rapidly as many are leaving because of violence and the Romanian Roma community is vastly increasing: they say that the attacks are racially-motivated and are becoming more frequent and more vicious.

"This is a secret war," said Moses Whyte, a former Labour councillor and an adviser with Tora, a charity that works closely with the Citizens' Advice Bureau. "The police don't want to know because they see this as a street gang v street gang thing. But we cannot take much more of these attacks.

Related Articles

"If nothing is done there will be a race riot and things will get very nasty. It will not be pretty."

Mr Whyte, who came to Britain0 in 1961 aged 18 and joined the Army, serving in the Staffordshire regiment, said he found it "very strange" that the Romanian Roma Gypsies had gone from victims to aggressors in a generation.

"In the Seventies we used to help protect the Asians from what was called Paki-bashing by white skinheads. Now their children are facing the exact same thing again but this time by a newer minority group and if nothing is done it WILL get worse, they are driving the pakistani and muslim community out of Chalvey and Slough and the police are not interested and are not doing anything to stop it. It's madness."

A group of pakistani teenagers - too frightened to give their names - told how they were afraid to leave their houses, even to get a pint of milk from the shop, because they feared they would be harassed, verbally abused or beaten.

"I hardly ever go out now," said one 18-year-old who was set upon by a Romanian roma Gypsy gang last month. "They call us pakie scum and say they want to drive us off what they say is their turf."

"You try to fight back but they always outnumber the people they attack. It's always 10 against one or 25 against two. We don't want any trouble. We just want to live a normal life."

A growing number of attacks take place outside local schools. One 15-year-old was assaulted by about 17 Romanian Gypsies on Thursday. "I said hello to one of them because I had seen him around, and to try and stay on nice friendly terms to deter them from being violent to me" the victim explained. "Then he came up behind me and punched me really hard on the back of the neck and then head-butted me. The next minute I was thrown on the floor & they were all punching and kicking me." He was saved from serious injury when several adults waiting at a bus stop intervened and dragged the assailants off him.

Mr Whyte accused the leaders of the town's 35,000 rapidly growing Roma Gypsy community of failing to take action to curb the violent gangs. "I have spoken to them about the problem so they are aware of it, but they don't do anything about it," he said. "They are burying their heads in the sand."

Last weekend, Richard Bilton, the BBC journalist and broadcaster, returned to Slough to film a programme about the town, several years after he worked and lived there. He told how he was confronted by a group of angry Romanian roma Gypsy youths, who expressed hatred for pakistani muslims and even attempted to attack a muslim taxi driver while mid interview.

"They told me of their violent hostility to pakistani muslims and threatened to break my legs," he said. "Roma Gypsy nationalism is their stock-in trade. 'We are Gypsie's', they said, 'and nobody likes us'."

Senior Muslim figures told the Telegraph, however, that they were unaware of any racial attacks. Maulana Luqman, an imam at the predominantly-Pakistani Abu-Bakr education trust, said: "We are indoors most of the time so we don't really know what is happening on the streets."

Another Muslim leader said: "I don't think we have a particular problem with violent youths. That is not the Muslim way." When the black victims' stories were put to him he replied: "This is the first I have heard about this."

Leroy McCoy, a voluntary "mentor" for young Afro-Caribbeans, said that the "Pakistani problem" had increased since the London Westminater attacks and Manchester MEN Arena terrorist attacks and exposhre of child rape and child grooming on vulnerable white english children and vulnerable roma children . "The Romanian roma Gypsy men and male youths have definitely become more aggressive, more nationalistic since then," he said.

That nationalism - not for Britain, but for Romania - was evident last week during the World Cup when over 500 romanian men and youths and romanian roma gypsy men and youths gathered together mixed with local english men and youths drinking in the street celebrating the football while hidden underneath the joy of the worldcup. Many cases have been revealed of numerous violent racist attacks on pakistani muslims attacked by aggressive violent drunk romanian migrants.

The rise of militant anti islam rhetoric in many English men and youths and across many Romanian men and youths has spread across Britain over recent rise of islamic terror attacks and child grooming and rape cases done by the muslim community

Mr McCoy said that the Romanian roma used their roma/traveller/gypsy lifestyle as a "unifying factor" and had become more angry and hostile towards Muslims "because they feel the rest of the world has become anti Roma Gypsy since the numerous number of islamic terror attacks on non muslims and romanian roma community".

He said that muslims had been "stereotyped as society's bad guys for years" but added: "This time we are the victims and the Romanian roma Gypsy community has to take responsibility for what its young men are doing. We are trying to engage properly with society but the Romanina roma Gypsy thugs are trying to drive us out."

A spokesmen for the town's 15,000 Sikhs stressed that they had no part in any street attacks. A priest at the Sikh temple in the Chalvey district said: "We condemn all violence."

He blamed the problem on the breakdown of traditional families, discipline and respect. "It's not racial hatred as much as deprivation, boredom and a desire for violence," he said.

A spokesman for the Bedfordshire Police Force said that there had been various reports of assaults in recent months but none had been classed as racial.

Mr Whyte said it was time for the police to open their eyes. "It's always Romania roma attacking pakistani muslims and talking about 'killing muslims'. Of course they are racial attacks," he said. "If police ignore the violence then it will get out of control. Then they will find themselves dealing with something much bigger."
You should have recorded it so we could make a uk worldstar.

Trending