Pakistani guy tweets about how muslim guys should use white women for zina, all hell breaks loose!!!

Muji

VIP
Sorry but i don't see humour in the slightest bit in it, since they are destroying the life's of people.

It’s funny how they have turned something so vile into a religious duty. I guess that’s one way of dealing with cognitive dissonance.

It’s lives* btw

@AussieHustler I refuse to have a religious/theology debate with u. We belong in opposite fence. There is no convincing each other here. But to answer your Question. There is a quote of Hadith

"if the whole world came together to harm u, or benefit u, it will never happen until Allaah swt approves"

Aussie u seem not to grasp the idea that "control' does not belong to u. it belongs to the creator of the universe, which guess what? Is not man or something out there. It is Allaah swt!

@Basra

My apologies dear, I wanted to quote your post but accidently clicked edit and I can't un edit due to the difficulties I have accessing the website.

However, I wholeheartedly agree with you, so next time, when you are discussing religious figures or stuff, please don't tag me.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@AussieHustler u r full of it. If i were u i would try hard to be figuring out WHY i am a homosexual rather than if God exists.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
White women are so dramatic, she was not serious about islam if she was having sex left and right. Lol teetering on my faith kulaha. Never marry converts, let them marry one another.

I am listening to biography of Umar right now. Lol Did u know he openly stated that if not for the importance of having kids, he will never sleep with a woman??? He said, he is utterly not interested in women in any shape. He said he has no desires for them. looool

Mind u this is a lion of a man, who women feared him like a lion, had no sexual desires for women. Come to think of it, i know alot of Somalis who have no sexual desires for women yet they are lion of watching and loving soccer. Baal kaa shekeey

Interesting, where did u hear that

@Basra

Don

@Basra

Don't play the dumb card when the answer is a bitter pill to swallow, just google it.

The only dumb moron here is you. If you think that umar ibn al khattab assaulted fatima in her own home with her husband and most of bani hashem in the house present then you are one useless idiot. You see maybe you might be the cuck who would be happy to see his partner get beat up and do nothing.

Not Ali though.

@AussieHustler

I fail to catch your point? :(

Don't listen to this moron. He is talking about a very laughable shia fairy tale where umar beat up fatima ra. In her own home with her husband and his clan present. In trying to make umar look bad they inadvertenly make ali look like a clown.

Fake story made by iranians who are mad that umar destroyed their persian empire and took their money and their women. Infact the laughable thing here is hussein's wife was a persian who was taken as booty of war when the arabs took over persia

Trending