Pakistani guy tweets about how muslim guys should use white women for zina, all hell breaks loose!!!

The guy self-importantly calls himself "Imam of Peace" and proceeds to instigate drama.

@The alchemist

He is called Imam Tawhidi and he is a very controversial Imam in Australia who has been ostracised by his own Iranian community the Shia and calls Sunnis a sect for terror. Having said that, he has the support from few powerful groups like Koran Only Muslims, Secular Muslims and others. It is his field day because he is the darling of the Alt-Right because he blames the left on the rise of Islamic fundamentalism.

check his other videos.

@The alchemist

He is called Imam Tawhidi and he is a very controversial Imam in Australia who has been ostracised by his own Iranian community the Shia and calls Sunnis a sect for terror. Having said that, he has the support from few powerful groups like Koran Only Muslims, Secular Muslims and others. It is his field day because he is the darling of the Alt-Right because he blames the left on the rise of Islamic fundamentalism.

check his other videos.
I know.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

All hell breaks loose, people mentioning how this is the mindset of the grooming gangs in the UK :damn: :damn:

Fake Imam guy uses him for clout:

:wow:

A white female revert nearly left Islam cause of the tweet :damn:

But that is what ALL ethnic men, muslim or none muslim think. or have done in the past.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Just when I was beginning to like them, they pull this absolute f*ckery. It's not even been a week.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Just when I was beginning to like them, they pull this absolute f*ckery. It's not even been a week.

Aladdin5c36555f09934.jpg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol that white revert left the Faith because someone made a racist remark and expect ppl to feel sorry for her?:gucciwhat:

Does she think Islam gives her white priviledge:gucciwhat:

All hell breaks loose, people mentioning how this is the mindset of the grooming gangs in the UK :damn: :damn:

Fake Imam guy uses him for clout:

A white female revert nearly left Islam cause of the tweet :damn:

wallahi these people are the most disgusting trash ever. I wish umar bin al khattab was around to sort these animals out

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
wallahi these people are the most disgusting trash ever. I wish umar bin al khattab was around to sort these animals out

I am listening to biography of Umar right now. Lol Did u know he openly stated that if not for the importance of having kids, he will never sleep with a woman??? He said, he is utterly not interested in women in any shape. He said he has no desires for them. looool

Mind u this is a lion of a man, who women feared him like a lion, had no sexual desires for women. Come to think of it, i know alot of Somalis who have no sexual desires for women yet they are lion of watching and loving soccer. Baal kaa shekeey

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I am listening to biography of Umar right now. Lol Did u know he openly stated that if not for the importance of having kids, he will never sleep with a woman??? He said, he is utterly not interested in women in any shape. He said he has no desires for them. looool

Mind u this is a lion of a man, who women feared him like a lion, had no sexual desires for women. Come to think of it, i know alot of Somalis who have no sexual desires for women yet they are lion of watching and loving soccer. Baal kaa shekeey

Some of the Companions asked if they could be castrated so they could focus on Worship and the Prophet admonished them. That is an early sign that incel behaviour is Haram.

Women were created to be adorned and cherished. Breeding with them will spread the seeds of the Ummah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Some of the Companions asked if they could be castrated so they could focus on Worship and the Prophet admonished them. That is an early sign that incel behaviour is Haram.

Women were created to be adorned and cherished. Breeding with them will spread the seeds of the Ummah.

@AussieHustler is this why u r an atheist? Incels are derided by Islam?

Mc interesting lol walaahi u always have good Islamic tidbit. Always amaze me lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

MC

What about u? on the scale of 1 to 10 - 10 being the highest sexual drive, where do u rank?

@AussieHustler is this why u r an atheist? Incels are derided by Islam?

Mc interesting lol walaahi u always have good Islamic tidbit. Always amaze me lol

@Basra

Since you tagged me, let me ask you a simple question. What and who caused the miscarriage of Fatimah (the daughter of the prophet) who was 8 months pregnant and soon after that caused her sudden death? When you find out the person responsible of that incident, then you found the real incel or a MGTOW,

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Since you tagged me, let me ask you a simple question. What and who caused the miscarriage of Fatimah (the daughter of the prophet) who was 8 months pregnant and soon after that caused her sudden death? When you find out the person responsible of that incident, hen you will found the real incel or a MGTOW,

@AussieHustler

I fail to catch your point? :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Since you tagged me, let me ask you a simple question. What and who caused the miscarriage of Fatimah (the daughter of the prophet) who was 8 months pregnant and soon after that caused her sudden death? When you find out the person responsible of that incident, then you found the real incel or a MGTOW,

Incels need help not derision

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Don

@Basra

Don't play the dumb card when the answer is a bitter pill to swallow, just google it.

@AussieHustler I refuse to have a religious/theology debate with u. We belong in opposite fence. There is no convincing each other here. But to answer your Question. There is a quote of Hadith

"if the whole world came together to harm u, or benefit u, it will never happen until Allaah swt approves"

Aussie u seem not to grasp the idea that "control' does not belong to u. it belongs to the creator of the universe, which guess what? Is not man or something out there. It is Allaah swt!