P Diddy’s home raided by homeland security for human trafficking.

Most rappers are devilish satan worshippers that have the black community and Somali boys on a chokehold. I believe every single allegation against that man.

I always wondered why no one brought up his creepy name and how he got away with that for so long? It sounds like a short word for you know what and it’s so blatant and suss.

Most rappers are devilish satan worshippers that have the black community and Somali boys on a chokehold. I believe every single allegation against that man.

I believe Music is filled with sixir, there have been long-standing rumours that they add messages to their music.

"Backmasking"

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This guy made hundreds of millions from music. So why is he involved in human trafficking? Niggerdom has no bounds. This is why I don’t respect the Americans of Togolese / Ghanaian / senegalese origin.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Nothing will ever beat Jewish corruption on earth like Epstein and Lehman brothers. Holocaust did a number psychologically on them. So they produce crazy nutcases like Epstein, Hollywood pervert producer me too movement and lehman brothers are only tip of the iceberg. Whatever crime Diddy committed will never scale up to their crimes. But still he should face tunes for his crimes. The days of the powerful rich taking advantage of the poor subject is over. Sooner or later justice will come in form be it in this world or the hereafter.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They wont ever catch Diddy hes a billionaire with multiple private jets and yachts he already escaped

Trending

Latest posts