P Diddy’s home raided by homeland security for human trafficking.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
And if you with me put your hands high

Him and R Kelly are going triple platinum in the prison singing contest kkkk

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

Tell us the tea then.
I remember reading someone’s first account on lipstickalley they always have tea, they even said for years that Cassie was getting abused and that something really horrific more than beatings happened to her, but anyways the account this girl when to an after party at diddy house there were few people, and he turned the light and did a seance to summon his djinn she felt the room go cold and she ran off and all night in her apartment the djinn was disturbing her

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I almost never care about celebrities or their lives but I'm horrified about the allegations against him. Everyone thought he and Nas were Somali and looked up to him and wore his clothing line Sean John; even adeers wore his clothing. The other who was a disappointment was Fabolous. Sad.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
I almost never care about celebrities or their lives but I'm horrified about the allegations against him. Everyone thought he and Nas were Somali and looked up to him and wore his clothing line Sean John; even adeers wore his clothing. The other who was a disappointment was Fabolous. Sad.
IMG_2591.jpeg

Trending