Overweight somalis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that Somali people don’t follow the plate model. I personally blame your parents for not intervening much earlier to stop your unhealthy ways, but at the same time they probably are not educated on nutritions.

This is how your plate should look like from now.
D9006795-3C71-4B49-AFFA-E6D84DB6804C.jpeg

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I used to be on the v
The problem is that Somali people don’t follow the plate model. I personally blame your parents for not intervening much earlier to stop your unhealthy ways, but at the same time they probably are not educated on nutritions.

View attachment 38332
Why can I read more on this?

DRACO

VIP
Visit nutritionist to help you draw a suitable diet and visit the gym , the gym can help you draw a personal plan with you .
That's how I lost 15kg in 7months.
Fit as ever now.

Somalis are usually shy to ask for help when they need It, don't be!

Jeesto

VIP

View attachment 38332
Tallriksmodellen. TBT hemkunskap:lawd: Used to whip up the pengest cunto. Jag var klassens @Mercury :ohhhdamn::siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just eat less baasto and bariis hit the gym thats enough Somalis eat a plate of baasto thats meant for 4 people

Just start lifting, you'll become more conscious of what you eat and you'll be able to use the excess calories to put on muscle mass. crazy gains to be made.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I worked hard for my calool I didn’t accumulate all that fat eating cheap food sams 2 for 2 nah blud I’m talking caviar fried shrimps lobsters like a mobster champagne for my campaign I worked hard for this I’ll be damned if I lose it just to please a chick bun dat fam.

I worked hard for my calool I didn’t accumulate all that fat eating cheap food sams 2 for 2 nah blud I’m talking caviar fried shrimps lobsters like a mobster I worked hard for this I’ll be damned if I lose it just to please a chick bun dat fam.

Cognitive

How much do you weigh? Getting a drift why you hate women.

Status
Not open for further replies.