Overweight somalis come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too have been battling obesity since the age of 12.

Ive come up with every excuse in the book as to why I'm 310 and only 15 but after since making some changes I have now lost a staggering 12 pounds in 1 week.

The whole Nutella in baasto thing has to end now. I don't know who started it but one thing all us obses somalis have in common is we love putting a spoonful of nutella in our baasto

Also contrary to popular belief a teaspoon of butter in your shaax is not good for your bones. Trust me

Who wants to start a whatsapp group chat for us fatties. I'm in.:salute:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Ive come up with every excuse in the book as to why I'm 310 and only 15 but after since making some changes I have now lost a staggering 12 pounds in 1 week.

The whole Nutella in baasto thing has to end now. I don't know who started it but one thing all us obses somalis have in common is we love putting a spoonful of nutella in our baasto

Also contrary to popular belief a teaspoon of butter in your shaax is not good for your bones. Trust me

When i was 15 i was riding bike and playing basketball or soccer with my friends. How about going outside to play instead of over eating at home whilst on internet.

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya

Its not your fault kids raised in the west are reer cereal
You ate ketchup and basto/baris as a kid didnt you

Its not your fault kids raised in the west are reer cereal
You ate ketchup and basto/baris as a kid didnt you

:jcoleno: bbq sauce* and I put that shit on everything. I would even bring it to the masjid during ramadan and those stupid kids would yell "he's on his second plate it's not even afur"

How u 15 saxib
:russ:
But on the low I used to eat so much weetbix with sugar.
:ivers:

TooMacaan

VIP
Isn't obesity mostly rooted in emotional distress or smthn? Reminds me of this vid: Anywho.. Can't tell whether your thread is actually mocking obese ppl.. or if maybe-- that's just your way of coping, but it's a sad thing nevertheless.

Oxymoron you can't be fat and gaining weight while "battling'' obesity

Twyn

Nutella in pasta and butter in shaahi? Did you grow man-boobs? Good that you addressed it because obesity comes with health problems.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.
I was always the average kid size, my hooyo used to be serious on my food. So I don't end up like ky adeer who drink 400 cups of shaah a day stuff.

Suárez

Every man is a Shepard to his people.

I had friend who done a water fast for 2 weeks he dropped around 15 pounds.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I am 220 ibs as of February, 2018. But I am kinda tall around 6-3”. Some of my skinny co workers do call me fat though.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I weighed 94kg at the start of the year. I now weigh 87kg. I'm getting there. Miss my wife's homemade red velvet cake, soo much.

We might have had our difference but I wish you well on this journey:russsmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.