Over more of 2,000 Ugandans leave for Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
they have been here there 10 years, Somalia has not built an army capable of taking over security duties and they will leave by the end of 2017? :wtf:
I know right, we don't have tanks, infantry units, armored cars, managed barracks or a proper command system, these things take at least 10 years to form effectively

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
they have been here there 10 years, Somalia has not built an army capable of taking over security duties and they will leave by the end of 2017? :wtf:

It's the same tactics political parties ask for elections early... to catch their opponents unprepared so that they can guarantee another 5 year term.

When they review the SNA at the end of 2017 they'll come to the unanimous decision that they are far from ready and they'll need to add 2 years to the AMISON mission.

Reminds me of Somali politicians asking for extensions when they couldn't organise elections in time (on purpose).

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Hawiye couldn't govern their regions. they dragged the Somali name through the mud. bal Madowtaan arka.

Odeg

Gedo
They plan to stay beyond 2020 and without achiving anything besides collecting money and training for their troops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts