Over 9,000 free votes for WADANI in central Sanaag/Northern Sool (my native land)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol i have never heard of the 'bohol district' isn't Bohol just located central Xudun which itself is eastern Sool. When speaking about northern Sool people assume the land inbetween Xudun and Taleex which is a vast terrain where dhullo subclans are settled

Bohol is the second biggest town in Xudun district after Xudun. It was recently named as a district itself.

Bohol

VIP
A lot of you need a Sool map.

Sool consists of 4 original districts

1. Caynabo district (western Sool)

2.Xudun district (northern/central Sool)

3. Taleex district (north eastern Sool)

4. Laas Caanood district (Southern Sool)

132592-121024_Administrative_Map_Sool_A4.png

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
A lot of you need a Sool map.

Sool consists of 4 original districts

1. Caynabo district (western Sool)

2.Xudun district (northern/central Sool)

3. Taleex district (north eastern Sool)

4. Laas Caanood district (Southern Sool)

132592-121024_Administrative_Map_Sool_A4.png
@Starscream do dhulos dominiate Xudun district?

If not then dhulos are settled in a tiny strip of land:hahaidiot:

Bohol

VIP
Also lets not forget the SY neighborhood in west Burco known as Tuurta aka Talaabada Sacad.

Tuurta-1 -604
Tuurta-2- 605
Tuurta-1 - 569
Tuurta-2 - 569

:trumpsmirk:

jqmj9t.jpg

World

VIP
Many of these villages are in fact shared or the majority of the population are from the East Burco community. Since when were Oog and Ceel Afweyn majority West Burco? Claim your 12 huts in Bohol, not other regions when you are a guest and a minority.

Bohol

VIP
Many of these villages are in fact shared or the majority of the population belong to the East Burco community. Since when were Oog and Ceel Afweyn majority West Burco? :oh6b81q:

All those villages and towns I listed are 100% SY and the others majority SY. As for Oog there is over 2,000 SY there that is why there was a
MP from there.

The local HJ in Oog are langaab as f*ck (they can never produce their own MP). This man represents the area in the parliament.

MP Siciid Warsame Gaane (Jibril Xasan/SY).
Xildhibaan-Siciid-Warsame-Gaane.png

All those villages and towns I listed are 100% SY and the others majority SY. As for Oog there is over 2,000 SY there that is why there was a
MP from there.

The local HJ in Oog are langaab as f*ck (they can never produce their own MP). This man represents the area in the parliament.

MP Siciid Warsame Gaane (Jibril Xasan/SY).
Xildhibaan-Siciid-Warsame-Gaane.png
Where do warsangelis reside in SL, are they voting too

@Bohol i have never heard of the 'bohol district' isn't Bohol just located central Xudun which itself is western Sool. When speaking about northern Sool people assume the land inbetween Xudun and Taleex which is a vast terrain where dhullo subclans are settled
Is barely xudun district that in itself is disputed i heard siyad barre made it part of sanaag before he left:bell:
Is literally few miles outside from the sanaag borders nearly all the villages above are close to each other.
Northern sool is everything north of the road is primarily inhabited by ugaadhyahan and one small sub clan of dhulos
Only exception being one village in west xudun district and bohol and few villages together in northerwestern xudun district with tiny small eastern village in taleh
North western Xudun actually, northeastern is the territory of your folks. Xudun district generally = northern Sool. Taleex district = north eastern Sool.
Negro i know i was typing to fast:bell:
You folks live on northwest portion with NA/mohamoud ugaadhyahan living northeast xudun district
:childplease:
You misleading folks with the north sool comment same with the east sool comment NA and the trash inhabitants of yagoori + qayad are not eastern by any stretch:childplease:
West of sool is also dhulos unless conside aynabo district as west sool and 75% of sool as east:childplease:

@Starscream do dhulos dominiate Xudun district?

If not then dhulos are settled in a tiny strip of land:hahaidiot:
All isaaq territory combined in sool sanaag
West of black line east ugaadhyahan a sub sub clan of dhulos in blue
20171014_191649.png

Am the very definition of landheer:kanyeshrug:
Ugaadhyahan sits on a territory bigger then of middle jubba,nugaal by themselves:mjhaps:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All isaaq territory combined in sool sanaag
West of black line east ugaadhyahan a sub sub clan of dhulos in blue
View attachment 32048
Am the very definition of landheer:kanyeshrug:
Ugaadhyahan sits on a territory the size of middle jubba by themselves:mjhaps:
So all this time Fiqi Fuliye was dominated by Ugaadhyahaan :dead:

No wonder they don't wanna call themselves Puntland like their Warsan brothers to the east:pachah1:

But your subclan is still scattered, i assumed they had the whole of Sool on lock minus Caynaba district

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts