Over 5,800 letter carriers were attacked by dogs in 2020!

I'm willing to bet a good chunk of those attacks were by pitbulls too. Dog owners can be some of the most delusional, easily triggered ppl out there. They can't comprehend the fact that not everyone cares about their "fur baby", I'm saying this as someone who likes dogs.

I'm willing to bet a good chunk of those attacks were by pitbulls too. Dog owners can be some of the most delusional, easily triggered ppl out there. They can't comprehend the fact that not everyone cares about their "fur baby", I'm saying this as someone who likes dogs.

1623963217158.png

Dogs are disgusting and I am disgusted by women having dogs and being into their dogs. There can be this really attractive woman and then she kisses her filthy dog. I've seen women who have these kinds of sick relationships with dogs. Society needs to be educated about how disgusting dogs are and children need to be instilled with a repulsion towards dogs so that society will instinctively become opposed to dog ownership.

Dogs are disgusting and I am disgusted by women having dogs and being into their dogs. There can be this really attractive woman and then she kisses her filthy dog. I've seen women who have these kinds of sick relationships with dogs. Society needs to be educated about how disgusting dogs are and children need to be instilled with a repulsion towards dogs so that society will instinctively become opposed to dog ownership.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

I want to get a ferocious german shephard to scare any xalimos i bring back to my crib. Nothing get the juices flowing more then fear kkk

Trending