Over 5,800 letter carriers were attacked by dogs in 2020!

1623890145382.png

Courtesy of so-called man's best friend!!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The service also listed some ways pet owners could lower the number of dog attacks, which included not having children take mail directly from a letter carrier because a dog may see the employee as a threat, as well as keeping the dogs inside and away from doors.

They out here guarding children from possible pedophiles, saxiib. Still nin's best friend to me! It ain't their fault that they're too dumb to realize he's a delivery guy!

:kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's dog worshipping culture. Dogs can do no wrong in these people's eyes. For them, dogs are better than humans. A lick from a dog that can cause Capnocytophaga is a great honour for them. Who cares if their limbs get chopped off due to flesh-eating bacteria. They can't let doggos kisses go to waste :francis:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Strategic move by the postal service to report this, who are likely struggling with revenue like alot of other national postal services around the world. I wouldn't be surprised if they are aiming to move away from door to door letter service and going towards putting up community mailboxes like some countries are doing in the appearance of letter carrier safety. They will then be able to lay off most of their employees and go more into the black. Of course the union will be too dumb to see the implications of this being publicized and will demand something be done about this. But nothing to their benefit will be done. Their position in collective bargaining is going to be weaker in the years to come.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Strategic move by the postal service to report this, who are likely struggling with revenue like alot of other national postal services around the world. I wouldn't be surprised if they are aiming to move away from door to door letter service and going towards putting up community mailboxes like some countries are doing in the appearance of letter carrier safety. They will then be able to lay off most of their employees and go more into the black. Of course the union will be too dumb to see the implications of this being publicized and will demand something be done about this. But nothing to their benefit will be done. Their position in collective bargaining is going to be weaker in the years to come.

You a cerebral nigga. Thank you for this riveting insight.

The service also listed some ways pet owners could lower the number of dog attacks, which included not having children take mail directly from a letter carrier because a dog may see the employee as a threat, as well as keeping the dogs inside and away from doors.

They out here guarding children from possible pedophiles, saxiib. Still nin's best friend to me! It ain't their fault that they're too dumb to realize he's a delivery guy!

:kendrickcry:

Dogs protecting children :drakekidding: Dogs are kid's worst enemies!

"More than 50 percent of all dog bite victims are children. While only 12 percent of adults require medical treatment, 26 percent of all children need to go to the emergency room or see a doctor. The most likely place for the attack to occur is in the home of the victim."

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Dogs protecting children :drakekidding: Dogs are kid's worst enemy!

"More than 50 percent of all dog bite victims are children. While only 12 percent of adults require medical treatment, 26 percent of all children need to go to the emergency room or see a doctor. The most likely place for the attack to occur is in the home of the victim."

I used to volunteer regularly at a stray animal shelter and there was actually a sad incident there involving a kid once. Before this incident the shelter allowed volunteers to bring their kids but after that incident you had to have special permission to bring someone under 13 because this little girl who couldn't have been over 10 get proper mauled on the leg by a dog that was fighting another dog because she was standing in-between them. They did a whole "puppy shower" for her after at the hospital to smooth things over but goddamn.

That being said, it really depends on the dog, saxiib. There are ones that will literally never attack anyone. Just docile, bred and trained that way. Like you could literally abuse this dog to death and they'd still whimper and lick you. Then there are indeed dogs with a wild temperament who are best kept as guard dogs or sent off to a trainer to manage their behavior. They're not all menaces.

What’s “community mailboxes” exactly? Isn’t that just the post office? So people would have to queue in line to get their mail? Wouldn’t that just cause traffic and wouldn’t they have to be open 24/7. Also imagine all the excuses of “I haven’t my mail yet therefore I missed the deadline”. Honestly I can’t imagine that happening even using kiosk.

Hey can’t find your post but that picture you post of “community mailboxes” are common in America @Kool-Aid
Oh sorry, I deleted it thought you show it. They are common in Ontario and maybe some other provinces in Canada.

They look like this and serve a neighbourhood. You have a key that opens your personal compartment that has your mail in it.
1623893133504.png

Last edited:
I used to volunteer regularly at a stray animal shelter and there was actually a sad incident there involving a kid once. Before this incident the shelter allowed volunteers to bring their kids but after that incident you had to have special permission to bring someone under 13 because this little girl who couldn't have been over 10 get proper mauled on the leg by a dog that was fighting another dog because she was standing in-between them. They did a whole "puppy shower" for her after at the hospital to smooth things over but goddamn.

That being said, it really depends on the dog, saxiib. There are ones that will literally never attack anyone. Just docile, bred and trained that way. Like you could literally abuse this dog to death and they'd still whimper and lick you. Then there are indeed dogs with a wild temperament who are best kept as guard dogs or sent off to a trainer to manage their behavior. They're not all menaces.

The problem is dog lovers believe all dogs are good and can do no wrong. This leads to innocent humans getting hurt. You got people who 100% believe Pitbulls are nanny dogs :farmajoyaab:

Here is a documentary of Pitbulls attacking children.

Dogs are completely unpredictable, you don't know what they are going to do, so I just don't go near them. I just wished we had a cat-loving culture instead of a dog-loving culture. I can tolerate cats, but not dogs.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Cherry-picking.

I'm sure I'm more likely get stabbed by a "fellow human" than bite by a random dog.

In the past, you have made plenty of threads copping on your irrational fear of dogs (typical somali),
and this thread is pure another biais.

Nonetheless,
Dogs helped humans to survive in harsh flora.

God (if he exists) is a friend of dogs.

:salute: :salute:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Cherry-picking.

I'm sure I'm more likely get stabbed by a "fellow human" than bite by a random dog.

In the past, you have made plenty of threads copping on your irrational fear of dogs (typical somali),
and this thread is pure another biais.

Nonetheless,
Dogs helped humans to survive in harsh flora.

God (if he exists) is a friend of dogs.

:salute: :salute:
They are foul beasts that maul and kill thousands every year. I wouldn’t call something that regularly attacks children as man’s best friend. I’m thinking about getting a small blade for protection because of them. So eventually when I’m attacked by one of these offleash vermin, I’ll be ready.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
They are foul beasts that maul and kill thousands every year. I wouldn’t call something that regularly attacks children as man’s best friend. I’m thinking about getting a small blade for protection because of them. So eventually when I’m attacked by one of these offleash vermin, I’ll be ready.

Relax,
regular dogs are domesticated.

With the daily stabbings and bombings,
I fear more humans than random dogs.

Always be ready to protect yourself against dog attacks! Don't get caught lacking!

"Dog bites pose a serious health risk to our communities and society. More than 4.5 million people are bitten by dogs each year in the United States, and more than 800,000 receive medical attention for dog bites, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC). At least half of those bitten are children"

It seems like Americans worship dogs. 90% of the population seems to have them, and some get dogs that they can't control with a leash on. I'm tired of responsible dog owners. When I see a dog wandering without their owner, I call animal control really quickly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Trending

Latest posts