Out of anguish, a daughter of Madhiban legendary singer's granddaughter married a Turk in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you saying a Somali marrying a madhiban? They are Somali too.

Also, the disinterest is mutual for the most part. Most madhiban would rather marry from amongst themselves.
Disagree.
I believe its bc of the other qabils, they are marrying from within themselves.
They dont really have a choice but to marry themselves or a foreigner, sadly but true.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Is she the daughter of a madhibaan singer or the granddaughter? There’s a difference and may Allah bless their marriage

I was rushing and on the go when I made the title. It was none of my intention to misinterpret, deceive, contradict and complicate.

I once again ask for your unrestricted apology

I intended to say " granddaughter of legendary singer Omar Dhuule". (Ask your mother who this guy is ...your parents probably send each other his songs to seduce each other when they were courting )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's a beautiful bride, Mashallah.

Now her kids will have above 68 IQ.

I've said it in the introduction that her kids will now become the oppressor since we are all dirt black. Actually I'm a little light skinned

Wittnessed how a pretty, smart and gregarious schoolmate’s family was shunned by the community because they belonged to such clans. They weren’t even asked donations for the maintaince of the mosque. Due to their exclusions of anything Somali, like weddings or religious celebrations, they have to move to an Albanian area and pray in their mosque. I wished she wasn’t a Muslim, would’ve hitched her. Qabiil ideology is supreme among the nomads.

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
My Daarood mother told me that despite the discrimination against the madhibaan/midgan people they are generally really attractive, would you guys agree?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The most noble Somali clan in my opinion, despite being discriminated against by low IQ tribalist, they continue to live their life without missing a beat. God bless em :)

Status
Not open for further replies.