Out of anguish, a daughter of Madhiban legendary singer's granddaughter married a Turk in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frustrated-Boromir.jpg

Adheer, your weird sensational titles, that often make no sense at all, continue to trigger me ever since joining this place.

At least trim the titles, or something, Ilahaa kugu dhaarsheye.

World

VIP
It’s not like a Somali would have ever married a bloody Midgan lol. Are you sure it’s not the other way around? The groom looks Somali, you sure it’s not the other way around?

It’s not like a Somali would have ever married a bloody Midgan lol. Are you sure it’s not the other way around? The groom looks Somali, you sure it’s not the other way around?

I've been to weddings were a midgan was getting married to a Somali. It happens.

I've been to weddings were a midgan was getting married to a Somali. It happens.

Why are you saying a Somali marrying a madhiban? They are Somali too.

Also, the disinterest is mutual for the most part. Most madhiban would rather marry from amongst themselves.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
No it doesn’t happen. In Hargeisa a guy was killed for marrying a midgan.
really? i dont understand why ppl hate midgaans, their only crime was not being a xoolo geeljire tbh

Also, the disinterest is mutual for the most part. Most madhiban would rather marry from amongst themselves.
they only marry 1st cousins

I know, I was just pointing out that it happens. Somalis don't care anymore about qabiil or status when it comes to marriage now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending