Our very own Lizzo is letting you Abdis know šŸ˜

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
200-22.gif

I'm starting to like him. He's funny

Oadkac

I like oodkac!
Get that big bodied khaniis lgbbq roach looking shell of a man off my screen :jcoleno:

Before I tolerated him, I respected what he did for his mom and how he was a positive person despite his ā€œfruit cupā€ vibes. Now heā€™s turned into a full on LGTV transformer, another brother lost to the plague of the western degeneracy.

To my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters on here, keep him 100 feet away from all children, keep a spray bottle of ZamZam water mixed with Quran Saar, wear a reflective coat if youā€™re going into LGHIJKLMNOP territory and wear sunglasses.

May the best man win!

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Here I thought Lizzo was telling the Melanin queens about Somali men.

But you click baited me with Akafi Ali, you sneaky d*ck.

:mjlol:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Here I thought Lizzo was telling the Melanin queens about Somali men.

But you click baited me with Akafi Ali, you sneaky d*ck.

:mjlol:
capisce-owl.gif

You're already a melanated queen, what more do you want.:samwelcome:

Are you breeding our dear Akafi or nah?

Even if you are trolling, as a man you should never say those words. How can you stoop so low. Man is somali too. Demiin demiinkiis.

Father your kids so they donā€™t crave attention from the internet:snoop:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What an absolute embarrassment. Before, I used to think I was wat to harsh on him......absolutely ridiculous.

This is the result of being raised by a woman and having a deadbeat abo.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
wtf, I always used to give him the benefit of the doubt. He was just a fruity farah and nothing more to it.

But this is just disgusting. ā€œSubmissive and breedableā€ is used by trannies lmao. This guyā€™s far gone.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
giphy.gif

It used to be the case of benefit of the doubt, but now, he is long gone. The rumours are true. Khalas. After that shit song, he was long gone...

@mrlog, your the expert in these cases, what would you do......

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've been saying the same thing for a long time now and have noticed the openly gay ones are very feminist and pro woman while the closeted ones are the most misogynist. Bro before h0es types that can't go a day without being around gus and putting down women, sagging their pants but call everybody gay are the ones you gotta look out for.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Which SSpot user asked him this.

Please watch this gold.

"I don't know what Haweyeh is but Inshallah I go there one day"

"I don't about tribes, just Zodiac signs. I am an Aquarius, I'm emotional but intelligent"

He actually has serious trolling abilities. I'm actually dead, man.

:dead: