Our very own Lizzo is letting you Abdis know šŸ˜

I've been saying the same thing for a long time now and have noticed the openly gay ones are very feminist and pro woman while the closeted ones are the most misogynist. Bro before h0es types that can't go a day without being around gus and putting down women, sagging their pants but call everybody gay are the ones you gotta look out for.

Pro women = gay / Misogynist = gay. Lmao i think the only gay one is you , this level of dislike against men is fueled by your lesbo desires.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
images.jpeg

I've been saying the same thing for a long time now and have noticed the openly gay ones are very feminist and pro woman while the closeted ones are the most misogynist. Bro before h0es types that can't go a day without being around gus and putting down women, sagging their pants but call everybody gay are the ones you gotta look out for.
images.jpeg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
No father syndrome. UK niggas need to have a meeting with him like the ratatata kid, to stop this embarrassment

he does it all on purpose, in a live stream he was asked about qabil and acted like he didn't know what it was. guess what, it went on twitter.

he knows what it was, he had a video talking about qabil, retarded+disabled fans and somali people. just stop talking about him and his dead fame will end.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
who u mean Sheriff?
Nacalaa isnā€™t he a former ICU member?
Why donā€™t they do Quran saar on their boy
I just be going with the rumors, the comment section tell us another story.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Btw I think itā€™s internet meme.

Just saw this tweet posted by someone on my IG newsfeed rn

2EFA5A61-56D3-46FF-B21B-FB5C21593F26.jpeg

Trending