Our problems and our potential

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We share foreign policy, Federal army and immigration with free movement of trade. Even with that, everyone should be consulted. Perhaps have a council with rep from each region. Other than that, we dont know each other.
If we “don’t know each other” why do you still wanna be in the union. That’s one hell of a mind f*ck. Either you’re in or you’re out. Let’s be honest here instead of beating around the bush. :mjlol:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
If we “don’t know each other” why do you still wanna be in the union. That’s one hell of a mind f*ck. Either you’re in or you’re out. Let’s be honest here instead of beating around the bush. :mjlol:
:pachah1: Boowe, im not a delusional khat head. I know balkanization is not possible now. I have one foot in and a foot out.

We share foreign policy, Federal army and immigration with free movement of trade. Even with that, everyone should be consulted. Perhaps have a council with rep from each region. Other than that, we dont know each other.
Thats just sad, do you think China would be stronger if they were a confederate or USA, Russia, Germany, France, Britain and so many countries. I could go on. I

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Thats literally what he said we need to stop these tribal bs n come us one like the germans did n look what they did ww1 ww2 and now look their ecocomy
Germans been united under many different kingdoms and rules their fatherland nationalism have real roots in those united Germanic rules, how you gonna compare that somalis whos nationalism is fascist Mussolini's vision of a free La Grande Somalia that italy "liberated" 1936 building the worlds biggest fascist/nazi symbol to celebrate himself and his masonic triumph. Somallia was forced integration of people with different history, different culture of rule and different identities, only language and religion somalis had in common.

1960-69 was only time there was a resembles of a proper nation what came after and still ongoing to this day never happened before all the disasters, bloodsheds, massacres sense less wars and aggression never happened before in the history of the horn. Somalia was/is a complete disaster, my advice to you is wake up out of the italian free mason sixir stop clinging to their failed project, 40 years of failure and chaos delusional nationalists blame on everything but thier ideology and wonder why somalia keeps failing!

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Somalia and Somalis in general have everything to gain from being united and lose far more from being disjointed separate qabil states. Anyone who says they'll be better off in the long run is being silly and has a serious disregard for global history.

The only thing that is holding us back is competency at the Federal level and security within our own borders (mostly the south).

The Federal government shouldn’t be going after SL while it currently is limited to its capital. In my opinion SL should be left to her own affairs for the time being as Somalia tackles the following issues hopefully promoting industrialization and further foreign investment:
  1. Root out AS and all those that are beneficiaries for them.
  2. Massive Literacy campaign
  3. Restructuring of the banking system allowing for adequate financing and capital loans.
  4. Upkeeping of the nation’s laws with court systems and proper record keeping.
Furthermore, it is silly that PM seats are based off of qabil and not actual representation, but that’s a problem for another time.
Why the hell do you want somalia to go after somaliland after "getting its xaar* together, do you have a screw loose or dropped as a baby for wanting to force people under your preferred form of rule and ideology just like the colonial powers :umwhat:

Acudubilaah fix your house, mind your business and leave people the hell alone no wonder somalia don't recieve no khkhayr when its people see forced unity as halal and their right:wtf:

Germans been united under many different kingdoms and rules their fatherland nationalism have real roots in those united Germanic rules, how you gonna compare that somalis whos nationalism is fascist Mussolini's vision of a free La Grande Somalia that italy "liberated" 1936 building the worlds biggest fascist/nazi symbol to celebrate himself and his masonic triumph. Somallia was forced integration of people with different history, different culture of rule and different identities, only language and religion somalis had in common.

1960-69 was only time there was a resembles of a proper nation what came after and still ongoing to this day never happened before all the disasters, bloodsheds, massacres sense less wars and aggression never happened before in the history of the horn. Somalia was/is a complete disaster, my advice to you is wake up out of the italian free mason sixir stop clinging to their failed project, 40 years of failure and chaos delusional nationalists blame on everything but thier ideology and wonder why somalia keeps failing!

Thats is the biggest lie, are you saying that Somalis from British Somaliland are different than Somalis from Italian Somaliland? Also Somaliweyn does not have to be specifically about Somalis but Muslims in general in Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea. What do you think The Darawiish, what do you think Sayyidka wanted to accomplish when he fought the Italians, Ethiopians and the british? Btw this is not about nationalism, I am not nationalist, it is haram and for me Somaliweyn is just the first step to unite all the Muslims in the horn of Africa. Kenya is in the process of annexing Jubaland and Ethiopia definitely wants to have access to our sea so they can boost their economy and become a regional power.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Thats is the biggest lie, are you saying that Somalis from British Somaliland are different than Somalis from Italian Somaliland? Also Somaliweyn does not have to be specifically about Somalis but Muslims in general in Somalia, Kenya, Ethiopia, Djibouti and Eritrea. What do you think The Darawiish, what do you think Sayyidka wanted to accomplish when he fought the Italians, Ethiopians and the british? Btw this is not about nationalism, I am not nationalist, it is haram and for me Somaliweyn is just the first step to unite all the Muslims in the horn of Africa. Kenya is in the process of annexing Jubaland and Ethiopia definitely wants to have access to our sea so they can boost their economy and become a regional power.
Yes somalis from different parts have diffrent history of rule different dhaqan of rule easily seen in the behaviors of different clans, does an Isse from Djibouti have same dhaqan as a Raxanweyn from burhakaba when they can't even understand eachothers aaf somali. Every region and clans are very different even clans bordering eachother can be totally different. Spear us the BS excuse of Ethiopia and Kenya annexing somalia independent somali rulers, sultanates and tribal leaders have defeated Ethiopians many times throughout history, Ogaden expansion reached deep inside bantu lands inside Kenya only stopped by the British. Somalis need to return to pre-colonial interference every one ruling his own lands evey group mind their own business instead of constant calacaal about unity and somalia.

I have learned a lot these past 2 years about Somalis, their attitude, how they think what they want etc. I have educated myself when it comes to Somali history and athropology. I studied the various kingdoms that emerged and their down fall, funny enough majority of those powerful kingdoms it was another Somali kingdom or people who destroyed it, like the Geledi Kingdom who slaughtered Arabs in Zanzibar, Tanzania and Mozambique, freed the slaves etc, or the Ajuraan who defeated the portugese navy and stopped a Oromo invasion. Even the recent history such as the 77 war shows us clearly how fearful and what we are capable of if we are united and armed. It took warsaw pact to defeat us. What I am trying to say is, we have every resources to be at the top, but we are our own obstacle, we dealing with Al Shabaabski, clan republics who think Somalia is a confederate, Seperatist who don't wanna be part of the mess. All of these folks do not see the bigger picture and the vastness of this world.

I was thinking about going back and somehow solve these issues, my first resot would be through dialogue and come to a understanding, if that isnt possible then it is through dagaal. This is the chronology of our problems back home.

1. Al Shabaab
2. incompetent igu sawir corrupt aid looting politicians
3. Puntland and Jubbaland who thinks Somalia is a confederate
4. SL who wanna secede and still twerking for ictiraaf since 1991

What is the pros and cons with a united Somalia, and what is the pros and cons with a divided confederate Somalia and what do you think is the best for Somalia?

Everything you said is true and everyone who doesn’t have tribal lens sees it.

1. Al Shabaab

We are a religious nation and they have come from a vacuum of true religious leadership and the purge and communist leadership in the 70,s by Said Barre. This compounded with lack of central government , chronic youth unemployment, foreign interference, tribalism , racism (now Bantu foot soldiers) and corruption gave rise to this destructive force.

2. incompetent igu sawir corrupt aid looting politicians

Corruption stems from lack of education and tribalism. A government is only as food as its people and if they are praising the man who steal (nin rac) and dissing the man who’s honest (miskiin deebi) than you get a corrupt nation who need a cultural revolution

3. Puntland and Jubbaland who thinks Somalia is a confederate

Lack of true reconciliation after the 91 war means that Puntland doesn’t trust the central government this trust deficit was a legitimate reason to move away from central control. They then built a good state using there excellent educated work base hone&abroad.

the leadership sadly morphed Into a group of corrupt elder now wanting to maintain power by all means. Madobe has external reason (Kenya) and is closely aligning himself with PL for political reasons.

4. SL who wanna secede and still twerking for ictiraaf since 1991

the hasty union resulted in many structural issue that caused a long term fissure that was then compounded by the bombing campaign. As above deep reconciliation is needed and even that might not be enough.

As above a few elders tribal men have taken over the movement and have now made it a corrupt clan enclave.

Yes somalis from different parts have diffrent history of rule different dhaqan of rule easily seen in the behaviors of different clans, does an Isse from Djibouti have same dhaqan as a Raxanweyn from burhakaba when they can't even understand eachothers aaf somali. Every region and clans are very different even clans bordering eachother can be totally different. Spear us the BS excuse of Ethiopia and Kenya annexing somalia independent somali rulers, sultanates and tribal leaders have defeated Ethiopians many times throughout history, Ogaden expansion reached deep inside bantu lands inside Kenya only stopped by the British. Somalis need to return to pre-colonial interference every one ruling his own lands evey group mind their own business instead of constant calacaal about unity and somalia.
I fully disagree, you just stating bullshit. Look at the statistics 70% of Somalis were born in 1990 and after meaning 70% of Somalis are under the age of 30, 55% is under the age of 25 and 44% is under the age of 15. Somalia is a country with young minds, sadly those in power are old men who were the same old men who destroyed Somalia, they do not wanna help each other because of their beef and hatred for the last 30 years since the start of civil war in 1991. Clan mentality have gone, its does not exist. The 70% with smart phones and internet browsing tiktok and listening to youtube. Somalia have changed with the access to the internet and the youth have changed also when they see a young european teen with expensive cloth, vlogging in school etc. They want to risk their lived going to europe because they see nothing in Somalia. They have no political voice. This tribal mindset will die out with our fathers and grandfathers.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I fully disagree, you just stating bullshit. Look at the statistics 70% of Somalis were born in 1990 and after meaning 70% of Somalis are under the age of 30, 55% is under the age of 25 and 44% is under the age of 15. Somalia is a country with young minds, sadly those in power are old men who were the same old men who destroyed Somalia, they do not wanna help each other because of their beef and hatred for the last 30 years since the start of civil war in 1991. Clan mentality have gone, its does not exist. The 70% with smart phones and internet browsing tiktok and listening to youtube. Somalia have changed with the access to the internet and the youth have changed also when they see a young european teen with expensive cloth, vlogging in school etc. They want to risk their lived going to europe because they see nothing in Somalia. They have no political voice. This tribal mindset will die out with our fathers and grandfathers.
Couldnt say better wallahi

Trending

Latest posts