Our problems and our potential

I have learned a lot these past 2 years about Somalis, their attitude, how they think what they want etc. I have educated myself when it comes to Somali history and athropology. I studied the various kingdoms that emerged and their down fall, funny enough majority of those powerful kingdoms it was another Somali kingdom or people who destroyed it, like the Geledi Kingdom who slaughtered Arabs in Zanzibar, Tanzania and Mozambique, freed the slaves etc, or the Ajuraan who defeated the portugese navy and stopped a Oromo invasion. Even the recent history such as the 77 war shows us clearly how fearful and what we are capable of if we are united and armed. It took warsaw pact to defeat us. What I am trying to say is, we have every resources to be at the top, but we are our own obstacle, we dealing with Al Shabaabski, clan republics who think Somalia is a confederate, Seperatist who don't wanna be part of the mess. All of these folks do not see the bigger picture and the vastness of this world.

I was thinking about going back and somehow solve these issues, my first resot would be through dialogue and come to a understanding, if that isnt possible then it is through dagaal. This is the chronology of our problems back home.

1. Al Shabaab
2. incompetent igu sawir corrupt aid looting politicians
3. Puntland and Jubbaland who thinks Somalia is a confederate
4. SL who wanna secede and still twerking for ictiraaf since 1991

What is the pros and cons with a united Somalia, and what is the pros and cons with a divided confederate Somalia and what do you think is the best for Somalia?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Nigga Somalinimo is over, it died a very long time ago. The quicker we realise that the better.

Balkanization is the only way forward as Somalis can’t function under one country as we’re too tribalistic and power greedy.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nigga Somalinimo is over, it died a very long time ago. The quicker we realise that the better.

Balkanization is the only way forward as Somalis can’t function under one country as we’re too tribalistic and power greedy.
Thats literally what he said we need to stop these tribal bs n come us one like the germans did n look what they did ww1 ww2 and now look their ecocomy

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Thats literally what he said we need to stop these tribal bs n come us one like the germans did n look what they did ww1 ww2 and now look their ecocomy
I said Balkanization is the only way forward. We both know Somalis won’t give up on tribalism. Nor put their differences aside.

I’m a realist i say what I see. I see a scenario where Somalis become smaller independent nations like the Arabs in the Middle East.

Qabiil is our Achilles heel. Our enemies know that and will always try to exploit it to keep us in the status quo :manny:

I said Balkanization is the only way forward. We both know Somalis won’t give up on tribalism. Nor put their differences aside.

I’m a realist i say what I see. I see a scenario where Somalis become smaller independent nations like the Arabs in the Middle East.

The middle east is multi ethnic, majority of west arabia, is unified, exceot for yemen, Oman, UAE, Qatar and kuwait that was former english colonies

We are already balkanized, there is no real strong government that can impose its laws on the people and Federal member state. It doesnt matter what happens, Somaliland will not be recognized by the internation community, Somalia will still be Somalia on the map and the muqdisho will always be its capital.

What he said is a realistic option, i use to think somalis will unite but it wont happen in our life time no matter how much we want it to.

Its time to go separate ways

:kendrickcry:

What he said is a realistic option, i use to think somalis will unite but it wont happen in our life time no matter how much we want it to.

Its time to go separate ways

:kendrickcry:
Neither of us have the power to change it, we have no say in politics like 99% of the Somali population. It is a few minority with wealth and tribal power that have beef with eachother that will not help each other. My question is for you, if you had the power, would you unify Somalia or divide it?

Neither of us have the power to change it, we have no say in politics like 99% of the Somali population. It is a few minority with wealth and tribal power that have beef with eachother that will not help each other. My question is for you, if you had the power, would you unify Somalia or divide it?

I would unify it somali is a somali in my eyes..

I think your right.

The Great fear I have is

1) do you think if Kenya wants a part of the sea like they currently do.

2) Or if they want to stay permanently In jubbaland for example

can we do anything about that if we are a confederation?

Won’t it lead to extreme being easy to conquer and annexed.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
As it should be. Puntland is functioning well being autonomous and Kismayo has proven to be one of the safest cities in Somalia. There's proof that autonomy and local governments result in a more peaceful environment. If we can't agree on a single system, the way forward should be a hybrid system that best suits the needs of individual regions.

I have learned a lot these past 2 years about Somalis, their attitude, how they think what they want etc. I have educated myself when it comes to Somali history and athropology. I studied the various kingdoms that emerged and their down fall, funny enough majority of those powerful kingdoms it was another Somali kingdom or people who destroyed it, like the Geledi Kingdom who slaughtered Arabs in Zanzibar, Tanzania and Mozambique, freed the slaves etc, or the Ajuraan who defeated the portugese navy and stopped a Oromo invasion. Even the recent history such as the 77 war shows us clearly how fearful and what we are capable of if we are united and armed. It took warsaw pact to defeat us. What I am trying to say is, we have every resources to be at the top, but we are our own obstacle, we dealing with Al Shabaabski, clan republics who think Somalia is a confederate, Seperatist who don't wanna be part of the mess. All of these folks do not see the bigger picture and the vastness of this world.

I was thinking about going back and somehow solve these issues, my first resot would be through dialogue and come to a understanding, if that isnt possible then it is through dagaal. This is the chronology of our problems back home.

1. Al Shabaab
2. incompetent igu sawir corrupt aid looting politicians
4. SL who wanna secede and still twerking for ictiraaf since 1991

What is the pros and cons with a united Somalia, and what is the pros and cons with a divided confederate Somalia and what do you think is the best for Somalia?
where did you leave the anarchist reer Xamar?
like Hormud founder Jum3ale and the other merchants of death?

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Confederation should be the minimum requirement if we cant go our separate ways. We share nothing
How would Confederacy be implemented though?
For me it’s to either keep it how it is or secession. There really isn’t an inbetween but that’s just my opinion

Last edited:
Somalia and Somalis in general have everything to gain from being united and lose far more from being disjointed separate qabil states. Anyone who says they'll be better off in the long run is being silly and has a serious disregard for global history.

The only thing that is holding us back is competency at the Federal level and security within our own borders (mostly the south).

The Federal government shouldn’t be going after SL while it currently is limited to its capital. In my opinion SL should be left to her own affairs for the time being as Somalia tackles the following issues hopefully promoting industrialization and further foreign investment:
  1. Root out AS and all those that are beneficiaries for them.
  2. Massive Literacy campaign
  3. Restructuring of the banking system allowing for adequate financing and capital loans.
  4. Upkeeping of the nation’s laws with court systems and proper record keeping.
Furthermore, it is silly that PM seats are based off of qabil and not actual representation, but that’s a problem for another time.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
How would Confederacy be implemented though?
For me it’s keep it how it as it is or secession. There really isn’t an inbetween but that’s just my opinion
We share foreign policy, Federal army and immigration with free movement of trade. Even with that, everyone should be consulted. Perhaps have a council with rep from each region. Other than that, we dont know each other.

Trending