Our own S-Spot member, Shamis, asks Geeljires 2 help return her kids ( wearing HUGE nose ring)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If the case was presented to us my children services 98% we would be cussing at the mother. It's a a Somali mother and of course when the authorities come calling she'll always blame " gaalo agenda" when she actually went to a wedding at night, leaving her children, oldest 6 years old, sleeping. Let's assume one of the kid woke up and opened the apartment door crying.

Are we gonna defend the indefensible?

If the case was presented to us my children services 98% we would be cussing at the mother. It's a a Somali mother and of course when the authorities come calling she'll always blame " gaalo agenda" when she actually went to a wedding at night, leaving her children, oldest 6 years old, sleeping. Let's assume one of the kid woke up and opened the apartment door crying.

Are we gonna defend the indefensible?

I hear about this all the time.

This isn’t the Miyiga where children don’t have to worry about kidnappings, crossing the street or other hazards of city life.

When a Geeljire complains and says the words “Gaalo ba igaleh”, its the 99% Cudur Dhar (Exuse).

The Geeljire community globally is broken and everytime there’s a new crack people emerge on Facebook calling for the community to help. There is no such thing as a Somali community.

The only way to change this is for Geeljires with Aqli to create a community in their cities and address their issues together so the neefs can watch from the sidelines and learn what it means to be a Somali in 21st century who don’t blame everyone for their problems.

The “Waa Gaal” Card doesn’t work anymore. The growing middle class needs to find ways to address their common problem so the lower classes can learn from them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I hear about this all the time.

This isn’t the Miyiga where children don’t have to worry about kidnappings, crossing the street or other hazards of city life.

When a Geeljire complains and says the words “Gaalo ba igaleh”, its the 99% Cudur Dhar (Exuse).

The Geeljire community globally is broken and everytime there’s a new crack people emerge on Facebook calling for the community to help. There is no such thing as a Somali community.

The only way to change this is for Geeljires with Aqli to create a community in their cities and address their issues together so the neefs can watch from the sidelines and learn what it means to be a Somali in 21st century who don’t blame everyone for their problems.

The “Waa Gaal” Card doesn’t work anymore. The growing middle class needs to find ways to address their common problem so the lower classes can learn from them.

It is so unlikely that authorities would wanna remove your children without compelling reasons.

From her body language I already formed my own opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a shisha pipe in her house. She just gives me that type of chick.

Teeda kale why is it always women coming on social media pleading to have their kids back. Where's the fathers ?

And then what? Become atheists like you?

I will convert you to agnosticism and the whole of sspot one day. I will show you the light.

Nothing is wrong with agnosticism/atheism. You judge gaalos way too much. Especially Hawiye like you Abayo.

Stopped watching after 1 minute
I can understand why she feels like that, but she doesnt tell why her children are taken away?

If she was a good mom, how could they ever take the children away??

Isnt it her own fault? I feel sorry for her children, hopefully they will find a muslim family for them inshallah

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I will convert you to agnosticism and the whole of sspot one day. I will show you the light.

Nothing is wrong with agnosticism/atheism. You judge gaalos way too much. Especially Hawiye like you Abayo.
Wtf has Hawiye to do with this? :gucciwhat:

It is so unlikely that authorities would wanna remove your children without compelling reasons.

From her body language I already formed my own opinion.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has a shisha pipe in her house. She just gives me that type of chick.

Teeda kale why is it always women coming on social media pleading to have their kids back. Where's the fathers ?

The women already took the children away from the fathers.

Red pill problems

Status
Not open for further replies.