Our middle shabelle map released(East and West))

Well explains to you our acquired ex Abgaal lands Iji, calaag, xalfooley and tonight we annexed Qurac Xaare
We go as far as southwest of Jowhar

These are some of our villages in this map dhurweyle, towfiiq south west of Jowhar, dabeley north of jowhar
Screenshot_20230805-204607.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-204607.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-204743.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-204924.jpg

Screenshot_20230805-203330.jpg

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
You telling me this whole time you didn’t even know where the towns you were allegedly “invading” where located?:birdman:

Half your map is labelled wrong Akhi. In what world is Xalfooley south of Ceelbaraf? Calaag is now along the river north of Eji??

f*ck you really are dumb.:russ::russ:

See this is why real representation is needed. My man isn’t even from Hirshabelle but Jubaland where he’s an oppressed minority.

Last edited:
This map is so pathetic it doesn’t even deserve a response. You sat down on a computer for god knows how long producing this map of incorrect names let alone which clans inhabit it. Look where he put xalfoley @convincation @Jungle. Nearly every other Deegan position is fake including calaag and eji.

Wallahi you don’t even live in 10% of the area you just mapped. Forget about abgaal, your now claiming baadicade and gaaljecel lands west of the river. This is honestly so sad. Your blocking up the somalispot politics section traffic with shuban consistently for nearly a year. You reek of insecurity but I would too if I was a godamn hawadle from jubbaland. Your basically a homeless boon

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
You telling me this whole time you didn’t even know where the towns you were allegedly “invading” where located?:birdman:

Half your map is labelled wrong Akhi. In what world is Xalfooley south of Ceelbaraf? Calaag is now along the river north of Eji??

See this is why real representation is needed. My man isn’t even from Hirshabelle but Jubaland where he’s an oppressed minority.
:ohhh: He is not from East Hiraan?

Map is not mine the west side is ok only ceelbaraf xalfooley uu is daba mariyay i can say also calaag is south of Iji i will edit it

This is the right one

Screenshot_20230805-213148.jpg

:ohhh: He is not from East Hiraan?
You didn’t know?? :russ:
He is from some random village shared by 100s of different qabils in the swamps of middle Jubba or gedo I forgot which one. He never speaks on it because he is ashamed and embarrassed. I dont blame him though who would be proud of their langaab roots. No wonder he is so online fkd obsessed. It’s because he isn’t shit in real life. The internet really gives voice to the voiceless bro :mjlol:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

Abgaal have been moving to Banadir for 60 years at this point.
This is the main reason why it is such a large city.
Xawaadle remain much more rural/nomadic. It is not surprising that formerly Abgaal areas are being settled by other clans.

When was the last time Abgaal could claim to be the majority in Xarardheere? 1970s? 1980s?
It is just differential migration.

You didn’t know?? :russ:
He is from some random village shared by 100s of different qabils in the swamps of middle Jubba or gedo I forgot which one. He never speaks on it because he is ashamed and embarrassed. I dont blame him though who would be proud of their langaab roots. No wonder he is so online fkd obsessed. It’s because he isn’t shit in real life. The internet really gives voice to the voiceless bro :mjlol:
f*ck off kid. I know middle shabelle more than you let alone hiiraan.

Xawaadle remain much more rural/nomadic. It is not surprising that formerly Abgaal areas are being settled by other clans.

When was the last time Abgaal could claim to be the majority in Xarardheere? 1970s? 1980s?
Firstly, 1931 italian census put Harti Abgaal and Xawaadle similar in numbers. With that being said, It doesn’t matter in this case because harti abgaal who are the only ones who border Hawadle in Middle shabelle haven’t moved in droves compared to wacbudhan (they are still very much rural) and wacysle. Our land are still very much populated. Check the likes of ceelbaraf, biyocade, miirtaqwa etc and you’ll see what I mean. They doubled in size past twenty years. Also haven’t Xawaadle urbanised into beledweyne, jalalqsi and buloburte as well?

Anyone with eyes that goes on Google earth shows their rural lands in eastern hiraan are far more empty than ours. We have far more small settlements. Recent data shows middle Shabelle is far more rural than hiraan where Xawadle only live half of. I’d say they have a larger urban population however even though sources say different. Look at data below

IMG_4184.jpg

Last edited:

80% of Hawadle nomads in Jalalaqsi and Moqokori moved to the Abgaal side of the border, south of Jaayga. Im in whatsapp group with ganacsato and simsaars they buy from middle shabelle no longer Hiiraan. Abgaal can't fight them or stop them as now all of them are armed. Then we established new villages and wells every where they moved to.

Little kid keep deletes his posts. If i post Abgaal links confirming they would say its face book these guys who are claiming to be in the area.

From budbud of waceysle in galgaduud to Iji Xawaadle are inside middle shabelle. Some area are very close some area we are deep 24km like Iji and Calaag south west of ceelbaraf

These xassan muuse baadiyo are in south of the Jaayga from east of adan yabaal to Xafooley. This map only shows between adan yabaal and ceeldheere buraale. Some of the names are common in both sides but i cantell you few that are exclusive to middle shabelle side like Caluud, mureyste, galcad yare is bood and garac in budbud. From Xalfooley to Fiidow its yabar madaxweyne.

That is jayga xawaadle controls it Abgaals are cabaadin about it 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20230805-224047.png

Screenshot_20230805-225726.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-230116.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-230116.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-225726.jpg
Screenshot_20230805-230158.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts