Our honorable faaraxs (!) upholding the noble somali name by attacking Ebro from Hot97

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
If he attacked the Somalis on Twitter haye go after him thats fine, but the dude chose to show our music to his platform and praise it. Tf you attacking him for?

:mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Wallahi I am convinced there’s something wrong with Somalis, why the fck would you respond like that to a lighthearted joke?
:mindblown:

i have to admit the coordination is impressive, someone says something and they're immediately surrounded. I remember someone was posting about a somali uber driver driving off with her possessions and she was immediately swarmed by somalis saying shes lying even though they had no clue what the situation was about.

Social media has made a lot of people really detest Somalis especially Somali men tbh I can't even blame them bc these keyboard warriors bring it on themselves with their embarrassing, disgusting behaviour. What's worse is that it drag us all down with them bc they love to act like they speak for all of Somalia. I really do hate them more than anything they are our biggest opps.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:sass2: Some Somalis online lack tact. They are unskilled in kindly receiving a compliment. This tells me that those who reacted with volatility feel like their identity is under siege (being second or third generation Somali in the west). If you're self-assured you don't need to act with hostility in fact consider it a form of flattery. Social media etiquette 101 needs to be taught.

Lesson 1: You can still be proud of your culture without bringing someone down. Never over react, nor hurl insults. Especially if someone is being appreciative. Just say thank you and move along. If they made a minor error kindly correct them and be off.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
If he attacked the Somalis on Twitter haye go after him thats fine, but the dude chose to show our music to his platform and praise it. Tf you attacking him for?

:mjlol:
That tells me the biggest chunk of Twitter hordes are not that bright.
I think most of them were not well raised. Don't mean to slander their parents but based on their public sphere conduct , they strike me as The Children of the corner.

You think they'd shut up if ppl start contacting their workplace/schools like they do with racist cadaans? Wallahi I'd lol bc they keep making us take L's on public platforms :yloezpe:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
i send prayer emojis because the women are the most lost wallahi, pick mes of the highest degree. what is the female version of inceI?
XalCel, BeckyCel, Shaniqcel, MariaCel, Femcel