Our honorable faaraxs (!) upholding the noble somali name by attacking Ebro from Hot97

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Ilaaheyow, ceebteena yaa asturo.....

Back at it again! What new ajnabi has been elightened on the wrath that is word beginning with i and ending with cel that this site has censored (dont qashin me please) and/or somali nationalist twitter? this time it is DJ Ebro from Hot97 who made a tweet praising our ancient art form of Buraanbur, likening it to HipHop due to the drums and tempo, only to be met with a barrage of monkey insults, we are not knick gurrs, leave our culture and women alone, etc. you know, the usual. Somalis should be deported from twitter it has become a cesspool wallahi, they atttack unprovoked and are ever willing to educate. Not saying what Ebro said or done is right, but how do you expect people to have a positive image of Somalis if you attack them for everything when they try to engage? This is why many choose to isolate from our community, I would too if i werent somali, so unwelcoming, xoolo, and low IQ. We always assume people want the worst for us. Unhealthy trait.
Here's how it unfolded.

then many of the quotes and replies looked like this, many of which Ebro chose to respond to:

https://twitter.com/canabty/status/1287439425270681601?s=20

https://twitter.com/oldmanebro/status/1287502873715253255?s=20

ebro tweeted and deleted a couple of stuff about somalis too

wallahi as an outsider looking in, do somalis look like a mentally sane ethnic group? turning a happy, uplifting our habaryars post, into some weird ethnic war. it is like conflict is deep rooted in our psyche, we want to attack for no reason. horta, why does every thing pertaining to somalis turn into some anthropological ted talk from self declared sociologist Abdi from his mom's basement? We need to chill wallahi, when our Somalinimo is attacked is when we defend ourselves, not when some well known DJ praises our culture and takes influence from it if he wants to. A lot of you dont realise African Americans feel insecure about their slave heritage, so they like to find solace and a sense of pride in ALL of africa, as they dont know where exactly theyre from. It is only an issue when they appropiate and claim our history as theirs, which they dont often do, minus the hoteps.

Last edited:

x z

Ebro ain't even black the dude is half white, why do mixed people claim to be black. Ebro looks like he owns a Shawarma shop.

One drop rule legacy lives on. In America at least, mixed people are treated as full blacks, so they identify with that.

x z

Some of them are correct, most hip-hop is degenerate.

That is your opinion. It begets a culture of degeneracy, but the actual art form is not degenerate, don't be ignorant. Clearly, the art and tempo that goes into rap and hip hop is not harmful, how people percieve it and choose to run with SOME of it is.

x z

Damn i felt bad for him
wallahi me too. his thought process was not malicious, he saw the heartwarming video of african (somali) culture, and expressed his viewpoint on it. then our hostile mentally unstable community projected their many insecurities onto a man who was appreciating their culture. the way they attacked him you'd assume he insulted us to the worst degree

Alt909

Mסdern Day Geejlire
You're praising these inceIs? Which twitter user commenting monkey were you?
12311.png

x z

I personally don't like Ebro but I don't like how the situation was handled. He didn't say anything inflammatory until the Twitter army came after him.

same. i dont like him for his other views, especially his politics, but he was no way in the wrong for admiring our culture, only to be attacked left right and centre to remind him he is a slave descendant

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
wallahi me too. his thought process was not malicious, he saw the heartwarming video of african (somali) culture, and expressed his viewpoint on it. then our hostile mentally unstable community projected their many insecurities onto a man who was appreciating their culture. the way they attacked him you'd assume he insulted us to the worst degree
They seek pride in africa cuz they r hurt from slavery so they want to know more about africa even if hip hop has nothing to do with buranbur but still i felt for him miskiin

Back at it again! What new ajnabi has been elightened on the wrath that is word beginning with i and ending with cel that this site has censored (dont qashin me please) and/or somali nationalist twitter? this time it is DJ Ebro from Hot97 who made a tweet praising our ancient art form of Buraanbur, likening it to HipHop due to the drums and tempo, only to be met with a barrage of monkey insults, we are not knick gurrs, leave our culture and women alone, etc. you know, the usual. Somalis should be deported from twitter it has become a cesspool wallahi, they atttack unprovoked and are ever willing to educate. Not saying what Ebro said or done is right, but how do you expect people to have a positive image of Somalis if you attack them for everything when they try to engage? This is why many choose to isolate from our community, I would too if i werent somali, so unwelcoming, xoolo, and low IQ. We always assume people want the worst for us. Unhealthy trait.
Here's how it unfolded.

then many of the quotes and replies looked like this, many of which Ebro chose to respond to:

wallahi as an outsider looking in, do somalis look like a mentally sane ethnic group? turning a happy, uplifting our habaryars post, into some weird ethnic war. it is like conflict is deep rooted in our psyche, we want to attack for no reason. horta, why does every thing pertaining to somalis turn into some anthropological ted talk from self declared sociologist Abdi from his mom's basement? We need to chill wallahi, when our Somalinimo is attacked is when we defend ourselves, not when some well known DJ praises our culture and takes influence from it if he wants to. A lot of you dont realise African Americans feel insecure about their slave heritage, so they like to find solace and a sense of pride in ALL of africa, as they dont know where exactly theyre from. It is only an issue when they appropiate and claim our history as theirs, which they dont often do, minus the hoteps.
Damn Somali guys need to get a grip. Take a compliment. The hostility isn’t good for the soul.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Ebro isn’t even black far as I’m concerned he’s supposedly half black half Jew that came out looking like a Latino :notsureif:

Not buying it Ebro Dolezal hopefully trump deports you back to South America

the dumb inarticulate rabble that is somali twitter doesn't seem to realise that they're doing more harm than good with their unsophisticated patriotism

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

Here's how it unfolded.

@x z
Not to come of as rude , or anything disregarding your thread
I'm asking this out of curiosity and quite shocked that you have discovered these insensitive issues recently and not prior nor before that , because what I'm about to mention will bring chills down to people's spine,
It's seems to me that you're not well informed and aren't wary about the toxic relationship Somalis have with themselves , with Twitter and various platforms , you have to acknowledge that this was going on for a very long time and it even date back to before the man Mark Zuckerberg himself launched Facebook and before MySpace domain vanished ,

We might say it frequently ( actually we do) and blame the older generation, Somalis back home for our misfortunate fate and convince ourselves that certain clans were responsible for tarnishing our reputation as a whole ,
But
Back then the Internet was at it peak of expanding worldwide , it was scarce that every MB GB TB ( Terabytes) were charged at higher prices , only those working in telecoms, politicians and the privalleged had access to these new devices, the world was slowly changing and was connecting via under-sea cable lines that stretched 1000 miles long connecting continents , and various methods were introduced afterwards , there wasn't anywhere they haven't turned the pebbles around,
for the first time Somalis living abroad had access to an unlimited source of information , according to them it was infinite and beneficial, they were able to prosper by establishing and forming money remittances, instead of long check in at banks , the confirmation of cheques and the frustrating options to send money back home which was an obstacle , changed thanks to remittances.
they had the opportunity to communicate with each other instantly rather than hours long painstaking queue filled phone stations(Taarka in Afsoomali) that are strife in every cafe with higher charge rates.
They formalised Radio Stations from short wavelengths that ranged from 20kHz to 300 GHz and beyond , the oscillation rate of these frequencies were available in all Somali speaking areas,( yes BBC Somali existed before the Civil War but it was only accessible in Somalia and was not mainstream like today)
to inform those back home .
Somalia was at its worst, the situation detoriated horribly, civillians regardless of the origins were hacked to death,
there were barely any recognisable authority ofcourse there were shady people dressing up in suits , functioning government facilities was non existent, the wars continued while each family member pledge allegiance to their clans , this intensified to extreme lengths, that led half million people to flee the country in droves eventually becoming IDPs , our once beloved nation became scorched and a hell on earth that was unbearable to live in,
A new generation emerged ,
Information became available , but it's when all these fucking problems began,
It all began within the Diaspora,since they were victims or were related to victims in the tragic wars, anonymity and hatred was strife, Somalis for the first time became dysfunctional and disenfranchised, there were individuals who profited from it ,
the cancerous hate medias began to circulate, you had several tribalist and hateful websites , you had chatrooms connecting Somaliweyn.

This access of information led thousands relying on biased news , according to everyone no one believed who was telling the truth, the instigators profited from the confusion of masses, they would conduct interviews with warlords, war criminals , cuqdad and tribal filled people on their media, you'd often see medias, TV and radio stations splintering into several entities it could be a disagreement or differences, this led to divisiveness

Now you understand root of these problems ,
Let me address this Somaliweyn Syndrome Disorder,

I've witnessed this in 2006 ,2007, 2009 and to this day , this is where SSD flourished.
As ive mentioned earlier that Somalis were new to this odd interesting network , they were also divided and biased.
They were attacking nationalities or any ajnabi that praised Somali culture or felt sympathetic for the plight of Somalis, yes they were not well known at the time , but how they responded on their comments and online paved large waves of dismay towards them, you had several idiots disclosing Somali Qabiils online boasting about superiority, then was the obsession with Arabs and not African tantrums which led to things where they are,
I remember whenever a random person on forums like Topix(RIP though) talked about or partially mentions something about Somalia, you had Somalis congregating like bees out of nowhere , cursing other Somalis who have disagreement with and attacking the OP simultaneously even if his topic was a genuine curiousity, this then developed a negative stereotype , xenophobic vibes
I can describe Somalis online as similar to bigot white racists only the colour of their skins are different and their blind segregated, fake nationalism embarrassed the rest of us on the global stage.

Internet is like a bevarage, the more you abuse this bevarage the more you lose your mind and do stupid and obnoxious things , everyone should drink it moderately and responsibly unfortunately Somalis tend to be stubborn, uncontrollable of their activities and way too extra online ,
It's actually similar how'd they chimp out when not knowing the amount of drinks too much khamri and they cannot control themselves lol

It gives people indication that we are a toxic bunch and unapproachable , when its mostly clowns that are fucking our reputation

Last edited: