A weave. They think all black
Woman have weaves.

:mjkkk: This cow said oh I like
You're new hair to me, and I said
It's my hair, I just made it curly!

I don't let them touch it, especially
As I don't know, if they've washed
they're hands.
I had Madow classmates in middle school and they would always come up to me and touch my hair without asking :browtf:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
White people assume my hair is
A weave. They think all black
Woman have weaves.

:mjkkk: This cow said oh I like
You're new hair to me, and I said
It's my hair, I just made it curly!

I don't let them touch it, especially
As I don't know, if they've washed
they're hands.
Try having white people feeling your braids through your hijab
:noneck:

ONe white woman who I see every day at the 7/11 store here finally asked me about my hair one day -- she said she thought it was fake. I couldn't believe it. Like you think I'd be walking around with a wig on? She said it was just "too perfect" to be real. @The Cushitic One it was a compliment but kinda annoying at the same time. like u thought all this time that i was walking around in a wig/weave? :mindblown: lmaoooo how annoying!!!!!

Even when I told her, I don't think she was getting it so I showed her a couple pics of Horner people on my phone. Like listen white lady...this is from the MOtherland!!! Even then ..looking at the pics of other men with my hair she asked, wow , it's real? (asking about the men in the pics now)

I wanted to explode!!!:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

@SomaliPride before we incorporate you are you gay or have any homosexual tendencies?
does ur father have any
xgRhyod.png

ExcessFame

True Villain
ONe white woman who I see every day at the 7/11 store here finally asked me about my hair one day -- she said she thought it was fake. I couldn't believe it. Like you think I'd be walking around with a wig on? She said it was just "too perfect" to be real. @The Cushitic One it was a compliment but kinda annoying at the same time. like u thought all this time that i was walking around in a wig/weave? :mindblown: lmaoooo how annoying!!!!!

Even when I told her, I don't think she was getting it so I showed her a couple pics of Horner people on my phone. Like listen white lady...this is from the MOtherland!!! Even then ..looking at the pics of other men with my hair she asked, wow , it's real? (asking about the men in the pics now)

I wanted to explode!!!:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:
Haha yes I too have similar issues :))) our hair is so soft haha :) :dabcasar:

Qofkaan waa reer WEWUZ, KGB spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending