Our early cushitic ancestors

Walahi you are retarded. The Cananites were NOT Semites. I also never mentioned race once. Are you disputing the deen now? The Quran clearly explains how the Semites got to the Levant - from Iraq. You and your little saaxib can continue your circlejerk trolling and being dulli.
No point wasting time. You're a dumb f*ck for thinking Native Levantines were black africans.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Walahi you are retarded. The Cananites were NOT Semites. I also never mentioned race once. Are you disputing the deen now? The Quran clearly explains how the Semites got to the Levant - from Iraq. You and your little saaxib can continue your circlejerk trolling and being dulli.
Nigga they are Semites. We aren't the illiterate ones you are :drakelaugh:

For those who can actually read, I suggest you check this out
This chapter shows that, from the Middle Ages onward, certain Arab historians came to identify the North African Berbers with the Middle Eastern Canaanites. Influenced by rabbinic traditions which upheld that the Canaanites emigrated to Africa, their accounts are mixed with other legends that represent the Berbers as descendants of Goliath, hero of the Philistines. According to fourteenth-century historian Ibn Khaldun, the Canaanites and the Philistines were all descendants of Ham, and the former helped the latter in their wars against the Israelites. The identification of the Berbers with the Philistines is also found in medieval Jewish sources; in later times, even the North African Jews originating from the Berber regions came themselves to be called Philistines.

https://www.oxfordscholarship.com/m...9808.001.0001/acprof-9780199959808-chapter-14
The Berber's themselves claim to descend from Mazigh ibn Canaan hence their real name Amazigh. These people were neither black or white. Race was not as rigid as now

Thomas Jefferson was a Cushite he carried T1a :fittytousand::fittytousand::fittytousand:
You are a Mesopotamian by origin. The original Cushite lineage is E not T. You are originally Iraqi like Ibrahim AS

Though right now T Haplogroup males are most common in East Africa, anthropologists (scientists who study the origins of people and civilizations) think it originated in the Fertile Crescent. The Fertile Crescent is a half-moon shaped area in Western Asia containing the areas around the Nile River.

https://genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/t-haplogroup
Cushites ruled over your ancestors bismillah :chrisfreshhah:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Did you in the bible that Nuh pbuh gave the belongings of Adam and Xawo pbut to Ham and not Shem?
Cush inherited this from Ham and today around Buur Hakaba is a site that locals associate with Adam and Xawo pbut

The Jews are always jealous of this fact and decided to slander Ham the same way they slandered Ismail pbuh who was the child to be sacrificed and not Ishaq pbuh
We’re can I read that sxb?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Semites are native to the Levant. The term Hamite also includes North Africans/Berbers, it has nothing to do with Black african people:
Zinedine-Zidane-27.jpg

attachment.php
Berbers looked like this
A594F25F-BDD7-4C09-ABD2-5BA8B647EE05.png

Until they mixed with the ottoman Turks who came and conquered the land, there still some remaining, this why we both come under e1b1b same with the Egyptians:
F715A6F7-4DD5-4861-AFAA-BC16C1FF5253.jpeg

don’t give me that fake cadaan xaar u completely ignore historical facts. @Cam @Samaalic Era

Berbers looked like this
View attachment 83155

Until they mixed with the ottoman Turks who came and conquered the land, there still some remaining, this why we both come under e1b1b same with the Egyptians:View attachment 83156

don’t give me that fake cadaan xaar u completely ignore historical facts. @Cam @Samaalic Era
The picture you posted is indeed a Berber, since he has the Saharid Berber phenotype, but the other pic you posted are not Ethnic Egyptians you idiot, they're Nubians.

The Berber you posted looks nothing like the group of Black African Nubians you posted and there was never a population replacement done by the Turks you stupid donkey. The Algerian guy you posted, Zidane and the other guy in blue t-shirt are all ethnic Berbers.

Get your eyes checked and stop spreading Afrocentric lies that go against established facts.

Last edited:
Berbers looked like this
View attachment 83155

Until they mixed with the ottoman Turks who came and conquered the land, there still some remaining, this why we both come under e1b1b same with the Egyptians:View attachment 83156

Nvm I didnt see the piat you quoted since I am ignoring that user. Don't waste your time on this guy. He has an inferiorty complex. He wants to be caucasian so bad. Waa negro!

Trending