Our early cushitic ancestors

@Cam

You're spreading lies, that black guy you posted is a descendant of black slaves. Native Palestinians & Israelis/Jews are these people:
amjad-2_wide-d1580c4f7f4180d2eb47307c572d2ce785698908-s800-c85.jpg

320996_1.jpg

Btw, Cushites never built Ancient Mesopotamia.

@Cam

You're spreading lies, that black guy you posted is a descendant of black slaves. Native Palestinians & Israelis/Jews are these people:
amjad-2_wide-d1580c4f7f4180d2eb47307c572d2ce785698908-s800-c85.jpg

320996_1.jpg
Nope. These guys originate from Iraq. Even the Quran mentions how Ibrahim AS moved from Mesopotamia (Iraq) into the Levant. Daud AS fought Jalut a Cananite/Hamite and defeated him and his people. Semites are not native to the Levant.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Nope. These guys originate from Iraq. Even the Quran mentions how Ibrahim AS moved from Mesopotamia (Iraq) into the Levant. Daud AS fought Jalut a Cananite/Hamite and defeated him and his people. Semites are not native to the Levant.
And so aren't you nigga! :faysalwtf:

Semites are native to the Levant. The term Hamite also includes North Africans/Berbers, it has nothing to do with Black african people:
Zinedine-Zidane-27.jpg

attachment.php

Canaan was the son of Ham wasnt he sxb:gaasdrink:
And Nuh had certainly called Us, and [We are] the best of responders. And We saved him and his family from the great affliction. And We made his descendants those remaining [on the earth]. (Qur’an 37:75-77)

All the descendants of Qabil drowned in the Flood. Afterwards, the earth was re-populated by the descendants of Nuh AS as stated in the verse above.

Prophet Muhammad SAW commented that these descendants were Shem (father of the Arabs), Japheth (father of the Byzantines), and Ham (father of Abyssinians), Nuh’s AS three believing sons, who became ancestors of all mankind. (Tabari)

Thus concludes the story of one of the greatest prophets, of whom Allah said,

And left for him [favourable mention] among later generations: β€œPeace upon Nuh among the worlds.” Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good. Indeed, he was of Our believing servants. Then We drowned the disbelievers. (Qur’an 37:78-82)

@Cam

David(AS) and other historical figures were ethnic Jews not black africans or Hamites. Jews are Semites.
Do you have reading issues or something? I said he defeated the Cananite Jaalut. Of course I know Dawud AS was an Israelite.
No one is talking about race. These were ancient people. Modern racial grouping do not apply to the, Heck, we're not even fully ancient "Cushite" ourselves. There is a big difference between the ancients and the current populations

Do you have reading issues or something? I said he defeated the Cananite Jaalut. Of course I know Dawud AS was an Israelite.
No one is talking about race. These were ancient people. Modern racial grouping do not apply to the, Heck, we're not even fully ancient "Cushite" ourselves. There is a big difference between the ancients and the current populations
They were Semites. Stop claiming the native Levantines are black africans you idiot.

They were Semites. Stop claiming the native Levantines are black africans you idiot.
Walahi you are retarded. The Cananites were NOT Semites. I also never mentioned race once. Are you disputing the deen now? The Quran clearly explains how the Semites got to the Levant - from Iraq. You and your little saaxib can continue your circlejerk trolling and being dulli.

Trending

Latest posts