Our ancestors...

our ancestors Had this under their control numbering less than 5 million.
1614577763095.jpeg

and 30+ mill Somalis today are under gumaysi, even those inside Somalia proper.:francis:

"Rag waa ragii hore, hadalna waa intuu yidhi"

GemState

36/21
VIP
We got cockblocked by the Portuguese, otherwise we'd have expanded more into the fertile Ethiopian highlands, become farmers and our population would have been a lot higher. :francis:

It's like what happened to andalus (spain). The muslims were strong, but they had problems on who should rule. How did they solve it? Every city had it's own king, who tried to rule over the other cities and unite the country. It would've been normal if they fought each other for the throne. But then, they started using neighbouring christian kingdoms to settle beefs. Each one used them to destroy his brother. The christians will come into the city, kill the king, kill the civilians, enslave it's inhabitants, and the other muslim cities could give 0 shits. It was like that, until finally 1 city remained, which the christians easily sacked and kicked it's king to maghrib. And then the place was history.

So it's up to somalis if they want to be swallowed whole, because of short-sightedness or if they are going to put their differences aside and unite. The resources are too much for a small population like us. We have 100 million hungry ethiopians who are lusting for the sea and all our resources, we have kenya who also thinks it can be like ethiopia.

It's like what happened to andalus (spain). The muslims were strong, but they had problems on who should rule. How did they solve it? Every city had it's own king, who tried to rule over the other cities and unite the country. It would've been normal if they fought each other for the throne. But then, they started using neighbouring christian kingdoms to settle beefs. Each one used them to destroy his brother. The christians will come into the city, kill the king, kill the civilians, enslave it's inhabitants, and the other muslim cities could give 0 shits. It was like that, until finally 1 city remained, which the christians easily sacked and kicked it's king to maghrib. And then the place was history.

So it's up to somalis if they want to be swallowed whole, because of short-sightedness or if they are going to put their differences aside and unite. The resources are too much for a small population like us. We have 100 million hungry ethiopians who are lusting for the sea and all our resources, we have kenya who also thinks it can be like ethiopia.
surviving this seems very unlikely to me. It'll be a miracle if Somalia is intact and doesn't break apart.

surviving this seems very unlikely to me. It'll be a miracle if Somalia is intact and doesn't break apart.
Somalia intact? :pachah1: Dude somalia was already broken up and taken apart long ago. We had 2 parts left, we are just waiting for the remaining two parts to be swallowed too.

Last edited:

Viscount

I got real connections
We got cockblocked by the Portuguese, otherwise we'd have expanded more into the fertile Ethiopian highlands, become farmers and our population would have been a lot higher. :francis:
For some strange reason when I see a big booty Ethiopian woman my instinct tells me to invade Ethiopia.

Not such thing as “Our” in Somali history, the notion of “Somalia” or “Somalinimo” came to birth during colonialism.
MY ancestors prior to italians had ruled from Bari to Galgaduud.
Hopefully as a modern nation we can retrieve Somali inhabitanted areas

Ahmed gurey killed vesga de gama leader of the protugues and 3 ethiopian kings,

there is a fmaous Ogaden phrase, "an ahmaar only gets aqli when you put a bullet through his head", unless you fight them they will never respect you, if we back down in DDS and Absame never fought back, trust me they will be in xamar by now

haile selasi once asked the British can i have somalia instead of giving it to the somali for independence they laughed at him and told him the people the Sayid could not be controlled by the mighty British empire, what makes you an African leader of a poor nation you can control warlike somalis

our ancestor did not mess about, but now you have leaders like farmajo kowtowing when even hassan sheikh told the TPLF to piss off, way more powerful at the them than abiy and his ahmaar dogs

we have somali regional leaders going to adis like its mecca, puntland, somaliland, galmudug, etc

our ancestors Had this under their control numbering less than 5 million.
View attachment 173115

and 30+ mill Somalis today are under gumaysi, even those inside Somalia proper.:francis:

"Rag waa ragii hore, hadalna waa intuu yidhi"

Notice how 60% of that land is Ogaden/Absame who expanded and ALSO defended it for centuries,

imagine if marehan or isaaq or hawiye were the ones on the borders, oromo would be at the indian ocean by today

Imagine when Absame left Sanaag 600 years ago, 605 of that was under wild gaalmo madow barbarians

if one single clan can do it, we can do it today, if our ancestors did it,

ethiopia has never beaten us on a direct war, it was always asking for help from Russian empire in the late 1800s, British, Soviets, Americans who supplied them planes and trained their air force in the 40s, 50s and 60s under haile and of in the 1500s Portuguese etc

they win through strategy by getting help from foreigners, never through tactically,

its like France, she could never defeat Germany in WW1 and WW2 with out Russian, British, Canadian Indian British empire, south africa, new Zealand, Americans, French colonials in the arab and African world etc

would the British have defeated Germany in WW2 in Europe and north Africa with our Russian/soviet and British commonwealth soldiers and American men and oil and planes and money ?

this is why we need to do lobbying, and challenge the scum habashi in the power offices of Washington and London and the EU

most people do not know, when axum Tigran invaded Yemen in the 500s AD, it was supplied by the Roman empire, they only left when the yemenis invited the and the Persians crushed the midget Tigra like bugs

we need to befriend a super power, siad barre was offered a deal by Russians in 1978 but spat at their faces because he said we will never allow an independent Ogadeniya out of cuqdad, he wanted it to be part of somlia or nothing at all

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Notice how 60% of that land is Ogaden/Absame who expanded and ALSO defended it for centuries,

imagine if marehan or isaaq or hawiye were the ones on the borders, oromo would be at the indian ocean by today

Imagine when Absame left Sanaag 600 years ago, 605 of that was under wild gaalmo madow barbarians

ethiopia has never beaten us on a direct war, it was always asking for help from Russian empire in the late 1800s, British, Soviets, Americans who supplied them planes and trained their air force in the 40s, 50s and 60s under haile and of in the 1500s Portuguese etc

they win through strategy by getting help from foreigners, never through tactically,

its like France, she could never defeat Germany in WW1 and WW2 with out Russian, British, Canadian Indian British empire, south africa, new Zealand, Americans, French colonials in the arab and African world etc

would the British have defeated Germany in WW2 in Europe and north Africa with our Russian/soviet and British commonwealth soldiers and American men and oil and planes and money ?

this is why we need to do lobbying, and challenge the scum habashi in the power offices of Washington and London and the EU

most people do not know, when axum Tigran invaded Yemen in the 500s AD, it was supplied by the Roman empire, they only left when the yemenis invited the and the Persians crushed the midget Tigra like bugs

we need to befriend a super power, siad barre was offered a deal by Russians in 1978 but spat at their faces because he said we will never allow an independent Ogadeniya out of cuqdad, he wanted it to be part of somlia or nothing at all
You actually have a wadani side I thought you were all just Ogaden supremacy

giphy.gif

Marehan fought xabashis centuries before ogaden existed kkk. Thats why we are in godey and babili today. While you guys were inside the interior birthing. Mx was fighting for islam.

Also bring proof russians wanted to let galbeed get independence thats total bs. Never happened. Cuqdad kulaha. Youre the only person with cuqdad i see here. Msb fought a whole war that made somalia bankrupt but due to your cuqdad you cant even acknowledge that. Msb did the best he could and he miscalculated thats why he lost. Simple. Its daydreams that russians would've secures galbeed.

You actually have a wadani side I thought you were all just Ogaden supremacy

giphy.gif

Sxb, Ogaden/Absame are the grandfathers of wadanimo, we fought the british from kismayo to wajir to garisa to nariobi and of course in berbera to hargeysa to harar and godey and dagaxbuur

look at the statues in xamar to ceebrate wadanimo, Sayid, xawo tako, garad wiil waal, etc

i will stand for somalinimo but when you have the likes of langabs who have handed over ONLF fighters, stabbed them in the back, somaliland, puntland, farmajo, where fellow somalis supported and worked with habashi to stab us in the back, why the fock should i give a two hoots of wadanimo? please explain it to me,

for that reason, i have no problem seeing so called Somalis burn in their hell hole, but here is the ironic thing, by working and supporting Ogaden to get their independence, habahsi will not have a border with somalia and no longer able to send in their army to cause division and terrorism and mayhem, we will be a buffer, but 68IQ somali like buunmarjo and puntland and somaliland think they will score by working with habashi to harm Ogaden ambitions,

guess what then now? by back stabbing us, somalia has to deal with 100 million hordes right at their border, oh how sweet is injustice and short sightedness,

so forgive me for not believing in this nimo crap, insha Allah once we deal with the habashi i will focus on the somalis and do to them what i have done for centuries, dominate them from every corner, surround them from harar to garissa and jubaland - ethiopia will not last forever, but trust me when i say somalis in somalia will be more likely to be divided than see ethiopia last

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They did the same in Mozambique. Both habesha and Bantus got saved by ajnabis. That's why they worship them like gods.

Trending