Ottoman treatment of Arabs

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
The Ottoman Turks did oppress & slaughter the Arabs[a population they considered inferior]. Look up Djemel Pasha, he's known as "The Butcher" for starving the Arab population & killing Arabs indiscriminately in the Turkish colony of Syria.
View attachment 185688

Why did they consider the Arabs "inferior"?
And I always thought that if the Ottomans did oppress the Arabs, it was probably under the Young Turks' rule (as early 1913).
Interesting!

The Ottomans had the tech to reach the new world. However, the Moroccans blocked them from having access to the Atlantic ocean.

Can you imagine having a legion of Aztek Jaguar warrior muslims :banderas:
L_DeadliestWarrior_S2_ep4.jpg

Personally turkey has more dhig and value as a Muslim country than all Arabs combine. I could careless what they did or didn’t do to Arabs.

Who made turks Caliphate and why would turks rule over arabs and non arab in their own lands every muslims can rule sharia themself in their country i think turks were colonisers
Whether you like it or not, The Ottoman Empire was a legitimate Muslim Caliphate by the consensus of the Muslims, just like the Abbasaids and Ummayads were. They fought to defend and expand the borders of Islam. When there’s a legitimate Muslim leader, the Muslims are obligated to obey him. The only one’s who disagree are Arab nationalists with an inferiority complex.

Why did they consider the Arabs "inferior"?
And I always thought that if the Ottomans did oppress the Arabs, it was probably under the Young Turks' rule (as early 1913).
Interesting!
Essentially, the Ottoman Empire was a Turkified & Islamised version of the Byzantine/East Roman Empire, since it's core heartland was the Balkans and Anatolia just like the Byzantines who preceded them.

The Ottomans generally viewed Arabs of being incapable of maintaining civilisation & thought of them as marauding savages. Hence why Arabs, other Middle-Easterners & North Africans were usually excluded from top Government positions that were dominated by Turks from the Balkans & Anatolia who moved in to rule over their Middle-Eastern & North African subjects.

Last edited:
Whether you like it or not, The Ottoman Empire was a legitimate Muslim Caliphate by the consensus of the Muslims, just like the Abbasaids and Ummayads were. They fought to defend and expand the borders of Islam. When there’s a legitimate Muslim leader, the Muslims are obligated to obey him. The only one’s who disagree are Arab nationalists with an inferiority complex.
No i dont have to obey it non somali muslims whether they claim Caliphate or not somali ppl can rule themself with sharia in their own lands and also i didnt give consesus to non somali muslims and it is not obligaged for me to obey colonisers just cuz they muslim somali lands Bordes resources so on and on belong to muslims somali ppl and not turks or arabs or non somali muslims
It is not obligaged for me obey non somali muslims if i didnt choose the leader and also there many somali muslims and non somali muslims tht dont agree what u saying allah revealed tht allah made us different tribes and nations tht we only have to recognize each others
I wont accept coloni just cuz someone is muslims somali ppl have their own borders and homeland and they should only control themself their lands with sharia whether u like it or not

images.jpeg

No i dont have to obey it non somali muslims whether they claim Caliphate or not somali ppl can rule themself with sharia in their own lands and also i didnt give consesus to non somali muslims and it is not obligaged for me to obey colonisers just cuz they muslim somali lands Bordes resources so on and on belong to muslims somali ppl and not turks or arabs or non somali muslims
It is not obligaged for me obey non somali muslims if i didnt choose the leader and also there many somali muslims and non somali muslims tht dont agree what u saying allah revealed tht allah made us different tribes and nations tht we only have to recognize each others
I wont accept coloni just cuz someone is muslims somali ppl have their own borders and homeland and they should only control themself their lands with sharia whether u like it or not
I almost had a stroke reading this. Is English not your first language?

Did you hear what he said? He said that Turks viewed them as "black animals", unless Turks called them "Black Animals", he is just projecting what his Arab people find the most disgusting; dark skin. He is upset at Turks finding him "lesser" but he's demeaning the concept of being dark/black.

Makes no sense. The Ottomans became "legitimate" caliphs by warring and rebelling against the incumbent caliphs.

World

VIP
Don’t believe fake nationalistic propaganda from modern day Arabs.

The Ottomans ruled Arab lands for almost half a millennium. They would not have lasted that long had they mistreated them.

World

VIP
Tell @Tamir that. He's the one who said muslims have to obey their leader; no rebelling.
Ottomans did just that against the Abbasids in Egypt. But ofc Turkeyboos won't see that.:mjpls:
You don’t seem to know your history very well.

The people who overthrew the Abbasids were not the Ottomans, but the Mamluks after the Mongol wars, which was 200 years before the Ottomans took control of the Arab lands. The Abbasids had no control of any territory for 200 years.

You don’t seem to know your history very well.

The people who overthrew the Abbasids were not the Ottomans, but the Mamluks after the Mongol wars, which was 200 years before the Ottomans took control of the Arab lands. The Abbasids had no control of any territory for 200 years.
Let's not play the semantics game. I'm well aware the Abbasids lost state power after Hulagu destroyed Baghdad, and the caliph served as a religious leader of muslims under the protection of the Kipchak Turk/Circassians warrior sultans of Cairo. Thing is the Ottoman emperor only took the title of Caliph after he conquered the Abbasid Caliph in Cairo. The Ottomans rebelled, no way around it.

Is what he says true or just propaganda 🤔 Did the Ottomans discriminate against Arabs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s propaganda. Yes there were Turks that mistreated Arabs but it wasn’t common. What’s funny is Israelis use that same talking point to delegitimize the Palestinian plight, they say, “You Palestinians didn’t have a problem when Turks ruled over you but you have a problem now with Israel... Are you antisemitic?” It’s nonsense. The British literally used the Arabs as pawns to colonize Palestine and give it to the Israelis.