other overweight somali girl with racist youtube vidoe

I watched 5 mins. She’s saying very basic common sense stuff. Truth be told, you shouldn’t be flying out to see a guy in the first place, forget him keeping you waiting on him after the fact lol. If he wants to see you, he’ll fly to you. Simple as. Basic sifting. I will say that dating local just isn’t the option she makes it out to be, though.
she made 27 min video though. Why?

Lool, a bit excessive, but certainly not uncommon. What do you think she should have done differently to make you continue to see her as a potential?

@Desert Flower

I wouldn’t mind her telling a friend about our meeting, but with confidence and an attitude of let’s see and not arranging my wedding to her without my knowledge. I was flabbergasted by the amount of people who heard about my impending wedding without my knowledge. A friend suggested that she might be pregnant and desperate in rushing to marriage. Shouldn’t she convince me into a sudden marriage to deceive me with a pregnancy? She was your typical Halima who believes a wedding is a ticket out of her parents tyranny. I don’t blame them.

The only trash this landwhale should be complaining about, is the trash found outside of a gym where she should be going too. It's always the fatties and ugly ones complaining the most. Humble yourself B.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
he is the reason i joined this website i saw too many disrespectful shit he posted here about somalis i wanna troll his soul and bully him out of here
If thats what you wanna do by any means go ahead brodie and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see a lil beef going on round here :feedme:

halwa

✨🌙
@Shmurda

Sxb, do your thing, but I’m an adult and don’t do these saqajaan stuff. A lot of people here listen to the lies about me of that Half Bulgarian chick @halwa, I hope Boris Johnson deports her back to Bulgaria.

giphy.gif

:bell:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The only trash this landwhale should be complaining about, is the trash found outside of a gym where she should be going too. It's always the fatties and ugly ones complaining the most. Humble yourself B.
Unfortunately 90% o UK Xalimos are obese like this thing...Absolutely revolting :vqbuyv0:

All of this could be avoided if you raise your standards
Raising your standards is a two street, you got to put in the work on yourself first.

That would entail loosing half her body weight, fixing her mindset to act more lady like and the icing on the cake is developing God consciousness

That's how you raise your standards, it starts with self development first.

Without this, her only options are the down-trodden dregs of society, and the moment she meets one that exceeds those standards a little they go crazy travelling the world to meet them.

But of course it's easier to just sit there and complain rather then go to work, this is the weakest most entitled generation the world has ever seen.

i said the video and the title of the video is racist because she will not dare make video tittled black men are trash because she considers those words to be racist so why does she think its ok to call somalis that
upload_2019-12-23_16-57-40.png
:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadpeter: Why does she smack her lips so damn much

@Desert Flower has a point. Few years ago, I met this Somali chick on a train station and thanked my lucky stars when the trains to our line were delayed a bit longer. We had a decent chat and I thought to myself, hallelujah, this chick is fabulous and should see her again. Suddenly, I became a Halima convert. She borrowed my phone in the pretext that her battery died out. She knew who I was, but I never saw her before. An hour later, I was taking messages and calls from friends and family because of what she told her friends spiralled out of control. We were in love and she even set a date for our nuptials. The proof happened to be my phone number in which she dialed a friend of hers. I couldn’t believe her foolishness. On a single day, I was singing her praises and she was on the top of Mount Sinai for me and by the end of the day, I saw her in a very contrasting light, she was an attention seeking dhoocil. From that day on, I kept my distance from Halimas.
Hahahhahahahahahahhaa

Trending