12) Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
giphy.gif

13) .hack//SIGN
tumblr_m90s81wTJo1qbbbw4o1_500.gif

14) Tenjo Tenge
8d613f8a5b0eb962e76b94a9f7032c21c96f84ba_hq.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
this is how somali boys stay off the streets. We watching anime instead of trapping. All the virgin dudes aint fucking females we controlling our urges by doing other things such as watching anime. why waste time in a relationship when most people at a young age aren't really interested in long term relationships. Waste of time fam. You know what aint a waste of time though. Catching up with an anime you really like.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Who likes to read the manga Berserk?
I've been meaning to get into Berserk, the really mature nature of it intrigues me.
It seems kinda depressing though, I'm vaguely aware of the beginning bits (which I know include some rape).
Is it way different from your cookie-cutter shonen series? Because that's the kinda series I'm looking for.

Merca

Inactive.
I've been meaning to get into Berserk, the really mature nature of it intrigues me.
It seems kinda depressing though, I'm vaguely aware of the beginning bits (which I know include some rape).
Is it way different from your cookie-cutter shonen series? Because that's the kinda series I'm looking for.
If you're into cookie-cutter shonen series then I would probably say that Berserk wouldn't be to your liking. It IS depressing and contains very graphic content, but nonetheless I would say that it is has a very interesting storyline. Some parts were too much for my taste, and I've only managed to get through the first 200 chapters (a lot, but I have been reading it for years now lol). :farmajoyaab:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
If you're into cookie-cutter shonen series then I would probably say that Berserk wouldn't be to your liking.
What I meant was that shows that break from the shonen mould would be to my liking, so that's good :samwelcome:
It IS depressing and contains very graphic content, but nonetheless I would say that it is has a very interesting storyline. Some parts were too much for my taste, and I've only managed to get through the first 200 chapters (a lot, but I have been reading it for years now lol). :farmajoyaab:
Well colour me intrigued. I'm gonna start reading Berserk, then. I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance for those super graphic themes like rape/abuse/suicide, but hopefully I can survive this manga/anime :yacadiim:
Is the anime good, by the way? I know the new 2017 season of Berserk has a garbage art style, but I also know that there was a Berserk anime in the 90s that seems to be well-received from what I've seen.

Merca

Inactive.
What I meant was that shows that break from the shonen mould would be to my liking, so that's good :samwelcome:
I totally misunderstood lol. You'll definitely like it then. I know that I did. :samwelcome:

Well colour me intrigued. I'm gonna start reading Berserk, then. I like to think I have a pretty high tolerance for those super graphic themes like rape/abuse/suicide, but hopefully I can survive this manga/anime :yacadiim:
Is the anime good, by the way? I know the new 2017 season of Berserk has a garbage art style, but I also know that there was a Berserk anime in the 90s that seems to be well-received from what I've seen.
I think those themes gave the show some 'depth'. I'm not a psycho. :gaasdrink:
Honestly I don't know if the 90s animation is good, because I can't watch graphic content in motion. :noneck: I prefer manga over anime in some cases.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.